4000 hours

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

evenstar

Oculus
Oculus
Iris
evenstar59
evenstar59
poseidon
Jun 9, 2017
hello there,
I am not to sure who to approach with this, but shortly I will be reaching 4000 hours and I was wondering if you could come up with a new rank name for that time on server?
I know it does not seem like a big deal. I just like the acknowledgement of the rank prefixes. I love this server and am grateful for all you do to keep it great. I hope this is something you can do without too much trouble.

Oh about 10 more sethomes wouldn't hurt either. :)

Thank you,
evenstar59

ZonaHelix

Staff
Requiem
Iris
HeLiX_iS_BeTa
HeLiX_iS_BeTa
artemis
Aug 6, 2017
United States
Howdy, evenstar!

Rank prefixes and benefits of said ranks are handled by Admins (requires backend access), so we'll need to wait and hear from them on what they decide to do. However, I do like this idea and early congrats on hitting 4,000 hours! That's a lot of time invested to Toasty and thank you for spending so much time with us! :D

Loz

Staff
Requiem
Iris
Loz_Moz
Loz_Moz
artemis
Jan 11, 2017
welp cg's once ya hit it :p, and im always for more ranks ^.^ just ask poor rubbertjuh :p lol