Add in a Shop/ Admin Shop For Unobtainable Items/Blocks

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

Pezzy

Mar 31, 2018
Hi, I play on Ftb Infinity a lot and realized The Twilight Forest and Biomes o Plenty were disabled. I was wondering and it was discussed with other players if a shop or some other method could be developed to allow us to obtain different blocks from these two disabled mod. Examples being: The different type of saplings from both mods including the tree of transformation and Rainbow oak saplings from twilight forest along with some of the structure blocks and maybe some of the aurora blocks and may the cool lily pads too. As for Biomes o Plenty maybe let us obtain some of the various tree saplings and stuff like the spring water and basalt?

CVIPERB

Mercury
Mercury
Vulcan
Lazarus
Nyx
Requiem
Oculus
Iris
King
Retired
CVIPERB
CVIPERB
poseidon
Mar 7, 2018
Wait, the twilight forest is disabled?

Lodran

Lodran
Lodran
May 23, 2018
Years ago, I played on a vanilla skyblock server with a /shop plugin that used the villager trade mechanism to allow players to purchase needed things, (like dirt and grass). Because this was a plugin, rather than a mod, it could easily be added to Toasty's servers (much like the claims plugin), and would give admins a way to work around some of the issues that item and dimension bans cause.

Axle2005

axle2005
axle2005
poseidon
Mar 10, 2018
It's not really as simple as saying "Just add this plugin"... because the plugin doesn't actually exist... No one has made a version for Spongeforge yet, which is what the majority of Toasty servers use, since there is no longer modded support for spigot plugins.

FatherReality

Staff
FatherReality
FatherReality
hypnos
Jan 5, 2018
Colorado
I've already covered this topic in a previous thread Here.

Staff are (understandably) opposed to the idea generally speaking, because it involves the selling of creatively-spawned items.