Appeal

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2018
Your In-game name: Minecool
Action (Ban, Mute, etc) and ID: Extensive History #2201
What did you do: Not sure it was quite a while ago.. Ban Reason: Extensive History
Why should this action be reversed:
I don't know what to put here.. I dont remember when I was banned and what I did..

Argusev

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Staff
Nyx
Argusev
Argusev
poseidon
Feb 22, 2017
New Jersey, USA
Hi there Minecool,

I looked up your history, and the reason was correct: it's very extensive. Looking through it, I see spamming and other chat violations, abuse of the ticket system, staff disrespect, and several counts of harassing players. The original ban looks entirely justified.
However, it's been well over a year since you were banned, and many of us here believe that people can change a lot in a year. With that in mind, I think you deserve another chance. That said, keep in mind that this is an opportunity for redemption, not a wiping of your record. Please read and follow all of our rules, and refrain from arguing excessively with other players. If you have any questions about a rule, feel free to ask myself or another staff member.
We hope you enjoy your time here. Welcome back!

Regards,
Argus

Appeal Accepted
Thread Closed
Moved to Archives

Status
Not open for further replies.