Application for moderator.

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

Achilleas

Jul 24, 2019
Introduction.
Tell us about yourself:Hello,my name is Achilleas.Im from Cyprus and im 19 years old.In currently on a summer break im going to collage studying computer science.On my free time i like to game and listen to music.

*Basic Information.
In-game name: Darkness001
Discord name (e.g. JohnSmith#1234)Darkness001#2273.
Timezone:EASTERN EUROPEAN (GMT+3)
Current Rank poseidon.
Hours on the Server:37 days 15hours 21 minutes 49 seconds.
Have you ever been banned on any community or server? If so, why?:Ive never been banned on any server i played.I follow the rules all the time because rules keep things situated and organised.
Previous Usernames:none.
What servers have you played on our network?:IE , i dont know if devco before it linked with toastynetwork counts but i played direwolf20 too and EI long befofe it linked with toasty.

Past Staffing Information.
*Have you ever been a staff member of any other online gaming community?
If so, please fill out the following fields.
*Organization name
:kookycraftmc
*Your rank:moderator
Time as a staff member: almost a year dont remember exactly
*Your responsibilities: Helping people with there tickets. Solving issues a player had with a machine or recipe or something they dont understand i try to help.
Is the organization still running?:yes
*Reason for leaving (If applicable):i had to leave because i had to leave town for months for family reasons.

*Situational responses - Remember the rules everyone adheres to and the punishments for such rules being broken.
If someones house/land was griefed, how would you deal with the situation?First i would talk to the person that was griefed ask him who he had trusted on his claim.secondly i would see what was taken gather enough info and find the person who did it .
What procedures would you take if you believe someone is hacking?ill look really carefully and ask more staff for assistant so we can find the best solution the more people the better.
How would you deal with someone abusing in-game chat?i would warn him if he continues i will take action accordingly with the rules mute,permban or note down his name take photos and ask the opinion of other stuff too .
If someone asks for items from yourself, how would you reply?i would ask why you need it if they tell me and show me that its true ill gladly help out to give some resources if i see that his lying or i know that player isnt good i will not give anything of mt stuff.

*Free form responses.
How did you first find out about the ToastyNetworks?i missed minecraft so i came back looking for devco but didnt find it all i was finding was toasty until i realised it linked with toasty.
What do you believe your greatest strength is? Helping people out .
What is one thing you believe you could improve upon?my coding skills ik a little of c++ but im learning more laungages.
What do you believe you can bring to the staffing team here at ToastyNetworks?i believe in people and i really love this server ,staff and players and i think i would do alot of good as i am very determined to work hard.To create ideas and sharing them talking to eachother solving issues thats what i like doing.

Last edited: