AS2 Shop?

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

Pookahead

Oct 1, 2018
Oregon, USA
Playing on AS2 now, and I'm voting for the server because I like it!

But I'm wondering what all the tokens are for on AS2? I keep getting them when I vote but don't know what to do with them.

Someone said they are for a /shop that doesn't work yet. Is that the case?

I was just curious, thanks! :)

Jeff_

Oct 2, 2018
yep! voting doesn't really do much on AS2. if your looking for a shop, do /warp shop or /warp 1, they have everything you need!

Pookahead

Oct 1, 2018
Oregon, USA
I do go to those, they have good things. I was just curious if a shop will ever be developed? Do hosted shops kind of ruin player economy on AS2?

ZonaHelix

Staff
Requiem
Iris
HeLiX_iS_BeTa
HeLiX_iS_BeTa
artemis
Aug 6, 2017
United States
Howdy, Pookahead.

Tokenshops and crates were being worked on before the EULA, however once that hit us, all those were put on hold or stopped to focus efforts on staying compliant with the guidelines presented to us. At this time, I cannot confirm whether or not these will be implemented or continued in development (Tokenshops are planned to be looked into but not main priority). Our main focus (as mentioned initially) is to stay compliant so we may continue to offer our community and our services to you, the players. :)

Last edited:

Pookahead

Oct 1, 2018
Oregon, USA
Ah okay - I thought the EULA only applied to things sold via a website, not in-game. Good to know!

Hang in there! You are all doing an AWESOME job!