Ashton3D's Staff Application

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashton3D

Iris
Iris
L33T
Jul 9, 2018
*Introduction.
Tell us about yourself: Hello, I am Ashton3D! I originally played on DevCo, and when that turned into Toasty, I gave it a try. I really liked playing, and helping players on all the modpacks I've gone through, and I've learned quite a bit about modded Minecraft.

*Basic Information.
In-game name:
Ashton3D
Discord name (e.g. JohnSmith#1234): Ashton3D#9953
Timezone: CST
Current Rank: Iris / Toaster
Hours on the Server: 23 days, 15 hours (or just 567 hours.)
Have you ever been banned on any community or server? If so, why?: Nope
Previous Usernames: None.
What servers have you played on our network?: (Let's see if I can remember) SF3, SF4, Stoneblock, SF-E (on DevCo), TL, Vanilla, PO3 (and I think that's all.)

Past Staffing Information.
*Have you ever been a staff member of any other online gaming community?
If so, please fill out the following fields.
*Organization name:
Clouded Skies
*Your rank: Moderator
Time as a staff member: 1-2 months
*Your responsibilities: Staff applications, Website Development, Server Development, Discord Server Development, Banning / Muting, (and everything else a normal admin would do)
Is the organization still running?: No.
*Reason for leaving (If applicable): Closed down from server inactivity.

*Situational responses - Remember the rules everyone adheres to and the punishments for such rules being broken.
If someones house/land was griefed, how would you deal with the situation?

I'd first go check the situation out. If it's not claimed, it's allowed so I'd tell the player to claim it, if it isn't allowed I'd first get proof of the player griefing it on video, then punish them with the applicable punishment.
What procedures would you take if you believe someone is hacking?
I'd first go into vanish or spectator mode, then I'd watch them while recording until I get enough proof to prove if they're hacking or not, then if I had ban perms I'd ban them, and if I didn't I'd report it to a staff member that does have ban perms.
How would you deal with someone abusing in-game chat?
Depends on what type of abuse it is, but I'd first either record it, or screenshot it, then I'd give the applicable punishment (ban, mute, or warning.)
If someone asks for items from yourself, how would you reply?
Depends on how much I have of the item. If I don't want to give it to them I'd just tell them that politely, and if I was able to give that item to them, I'd give it to them.

*Free form responses.
How did you first find out about the ToastyNetworks?

After playing DevCo, I used to play quite a bit of DevCo, then I quit. One day I rejoined the DevCo IP and found out that it wasn't DevCo anymore. So, I just decided to play some new modpacks on Toasty instead.
What do you believe your greatest strength is?
I believe my greatest strength would be helping. I love helping people with their problems. If I don't know what the person is talking about, I will always find a way to help, even if I don't know the answer.
What is one thing you believe you could improve upon?
I could improve upon my skill of talking to people over voice chat. I'm not the best at it.
What do you believe you can bring to the staffing team here at ToastyNetworks?
I believe I would bring more activity to the staff team, because I play a lot. I'd also bring more help to the server, because usually when I'm on I don't really see much other staff members on, if any.

Last edited:

Jijuihin

Administration
Administration
Staff
Requiem
Oculus
Iris
King
Jijuihin
Jijuihin
poseidon
Jan 8, 2017
Hi Ashton3D,

We thank you for taking a deep interest in becoming a Staff Member here at ToastyNetworks. However, we do feel that your application and in-game experience is not up to our current standards, and therefore we must decline your application at this point. Feel free to message me on Discord or on the forums if you require any further information as to why this application was denied.

If you are still interested in becoming a part of our amazing Staff Team, be sure to continue to play and enhance your experience with our community, as well as polishing up your Staff Application. If you wish to apply again, feel free to reapply in 3 weeks.

Good luck!

-Application Denied-

Status
Not open for further replies.