Ban Appeal - LanaRadio

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2019
Ban Appeal
Your In-game name: LanaRadio
Action (Ban, Mute, etc) and ID: Ban
What did you do: hax
Why should this action be reversed: Not reserved but give ban not permanently.Its big mistake, I agree. Pleaze, give ban on 30 or 60 days.

Last edited:

Argusev

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Staff
Nyx
Argusev
Argusev
poseidon
Feb 22, 2017
New Jersey, USA
Hi Lana,

I have reviewed the evidence surrounding your ban, and it's a solid case. You joined our server with a modified client, and used it to spawn in endgame items and bypass claims to grief other players. This is a serious violation of our rules, and in cases like this we do not show leniency. If you wish, you may try appealing again in a year's time, but requests made before then are extremely unlikely to be accepted. I suggest you learn from this, and make wiser decisions in the future.

Regards,
Argus

Привет Лана,

Я рассмотрел доказательства вашего бана, и это серьезный случай. Вы присоединились к нашему серверу с измененным клиентом и использовали его для создания конечных игровых объектов и нанесения вреда другим игрокам. Это серьезное нарушение наших правил, и в таких случаях мы не проявляем снисходительности. Если вы хотите, вы можете попытаться подать апелляцию через год, но запросы, сделанные до этого, скорее всего, будут отклонены. Я предлагаю вам извлечь уроки из этого и принять более разумные решения в будущем.

С уважением,
Аргус

Appeal Denied
Thread Closed
Moved to Archives

Status
Not open for further replies.