Ban appeal

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

HIMOO_KING_KING

Veteran
Veteran
May 18, 2018
Ban Appeal
Your In-game name:
HIMOO_KING_KING
Action (Ban, Mute, etc) and ID:3087
What did you do:i harassed a guy for he claimed my expired claim and he claimed it and i starded be mad and and said rto him unclaim my place this is my place but i have come over it and i dont care about the claim more and im rlly sorry for i was harassing and grefing the place too and im so sorry and i rlly liked to play on the server and i rlly enjoyed being on the server and i rlly like to help people and i help them back and talk and chill and i apologize for that
Why should this action be reversed
beacuse i want to play on the server and i will stop harass and im so sorry for i was harassing that guy and i promise i will not more harass and greif more and i promise and im gonna apologize to the guy and give u a screenshot so u know im apologizing

screenshot of the ban Skärmbild (3).png

PrincessStrawb

Community Manager
Community Manager
Administration
King
Content Creator
PrincessStrawb
PrincessStrawb
poseidon
Apr 26, 2016
After what I have seen, your ban will stay. What you did was wrong, you were warned by multiple staff members to stop your actions and you continued to go as far as you did.

Hopefully you can learn from the mistakes you made during the 7 day ban given.

Appeal Denied