Ban Appeal

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2019
In-game name: TheSe7enSages
Action (Ban, Mute, etc) and ID: Autoban by anticheat. ID: 3180
What did you do: Spawned in got a drop from this person who I assume was an admin since they were flying. They dropped me a wyvern sword, portal, flux pipes, boots of the wanderer, and some legendary chest keys. Told me to go to the warp to open them and I started opening them and after the 6 one i opened I started to lag and I get the message that I am banned for anticheat
Why should this action be reversed: Im a new player and I had just joined and items where dropped by a person who was being kind. I dont know if that had something to do with it. If i shouldnt have taken the items i didnt know. Also i have optifine installed too which isnt part of the original mod pack i can uninstall it if need be

Eckxecutioner

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Staff
Oculus
Iris
King
Eckxecutioner
Eckxecutioner
Jun 19, 2016
It looks to me like this was an accidental ban, and I have unbanned you. As for Optifine, we do not recommend it because it can cause issues, but it's fine if you want to use it.

Ban appeal accepted
Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.