Bug Cannot connect to Minecraft server

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.
Oct 6, 2018
My In-game name: ModdingNinja
Where (Forums, Server, Discord): Server
Which Server did this happen on (Beyond, SF3, TL, IE): Continuum
Time/Date: 12:49 PM October 6th, 2018
Location (If applicable): Idaho, U.S.A.
What i was trying to do: Connect to server
What happened: I can join. However, when I join, this happens:
> I connect
> Digital Guide and Better Questing Items appear in my inventory after a few seconds
> My skin's outer layers do not appear, no matter how i mess with their settings
> The chat says that I joined (ModdingNinja)
> The chat displays a welcome message
> I am kicked and given this message: Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
All of this happens withing a span of 30 seconds or so
Can this be repeated: Yes
Additional Information: I have experienced a similar issue in the past with the MC server, and that had to do with Optifine. Optifine is not installed on my system at all. I have reinstalled the modpack, rebooted my computer, reset my modem, and checked to see if Optifine somehow was installed. I am using the ToastyNetworks Launcher. I can still connect to other servers on different modpacks. This issue is also now happening whenever I try to connect to the hub on all modpacks.

Attachments

Last edited: