Chunk Loder

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.
Feb 4, 2019
Hi!

I'd like to know how chunk loaders work.

I would also be interested in online and offline chunk loader because I don't know what to put on it.

Aquaexploder

Staff
Aquaexploder
Aquaexploder
hecate
Jul 1, 2018
To use chunkloaders type /bcl in the chunk you want to place it in, then select the type to create.

Online-only chunkloader load in only when you are online. So you can leave the area that it is placed, and as long as you are online the chunk will be too.

Always-online will keep the area it is placed loaded in even when you disconnect. However this is only if an always-online booster is activated. To check the boosters use /boosters

Jijuihin

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Staff
Requiem
Oculus
Iris
King
Jijuihin
Jijuihin
poseidon
Jan 8, 2017
Just an added note, /bcl is only on 1.10+ servers (SF3 onwards).
Our 1.7 packs use iron blocks for online only loaders and diamond blocks for always ons. The same caveat regarding the always on booster still applies however.
To activate these loaders, right click a placed iron /diamond block with a blade rod.

As you didn't specify the server you were asking about, just thought it would be safer to include this information in case you were asking with regards to a 1.7 server

Jan 16, 2018
A couple of often asked questions
what chunk loaders do I have? = /bcl chunks
where are the chunks I have loaded? = /bcl list own
please note this works on IE, so 1.7 server not sure about the others