Claim Blocks for packs under 1.12 and Infinity Evolved mall lag

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

MagnumSphere

MagnumSphere
MagnumSphere
Dec 17, 2017
Hi I noticed that we cant buy the claim block boosters from the shop for packs under 1.12 and I was wondering if all the packs under 1.12 could get a claim block per hour increase from what it is now. It feels really slow to get claim blocks and I feel this will really help with those who make big builds.

Also on Ifinity Evolved can we get the mall CLEANED UP! there are a ton of things outside of it that really dont need to be there that are causing some serious lag.

Jijuihin

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Staff
Requiem
Oculus
Iris
King
Jijuihin
Jijuihin
poseidon
Jan 8, 2017
Hi there, while I can't speak for admins about any claim block per hour increase, I can say that there is a reason there isn't a booster, and that's simply due to the plugin being incompatible with that version of grief prevention (the claiming plugin).
But only admins can make decisions about actually adjusting the claim blocks gained per hour.

As for the mall, that's not an official staff thing and as such any player builds there are the prerogative of whoever owns those plots. We don't tend to mess with things like that unless they're actively causing TPS issues
That said, I believe the mall owner is Grydor, who recently joined us as a Trial Mod. So he might be willing to help out here. I'll tell him to look at this thread.

Lowbitpixel

Staff
Lazarus
Nyx
Requiem
Oculus
Iris
Lowbitpixel
Lowbitpixel
Mar 9, 2018
hi there,
here some tips to get more claim block:
- you can buy claim block with money /buyclaim
- you can get money with chat reaction
- money booster

Grydor

Staff
Iris
King
Grydor
Grydor
hecate
Nov 3, 2017
Hello!
Grydor here, I wanted to say sorry for the lag in the mall!
I have done what I cant to stop the lag in the mall and it feels a lot better! If you are still lagging at the mall please tell me, I will look more into it.

MagnumSphere

MagnumSphere
MagnumSphere
Dec 17, 2017
hi there,
here some tips to get more claim block:
- you can buy claim block with money /buyclaim
- you can get money with chat reaction
- money booster
Yeah I know about all that but even then that takes a LONG time to build up to buy them.

MagnumSphere

MagnumSphere
MagnumSphere
Dec 17, 2017
Hello!
Grydor here, I wanted to say sorry for the lag in the mall!
I have done what I cant to stop the lag in the mall and it feels a lot better! If you are still lagging at the mall please tell me, I will look more into it.
Thing is man its not just you thats the issue. There are also a LOT of entity items being used like Mob souls from Draconic energy. Crystal chests also cause entity numbers due to the chest showing what is placed inside.

So in no way is it just you but a culminition of a bunch of things from other people. a simple sign saying WHAT is being sold is all people need. you dont have to show the item. If someone is unsure of what the item is they can look it up in their NEI/JEI

Last edited: