[CLOSED] Build Competition #3

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Medici

Oculus
Oculus
Mythical
Dec 14, 2017
USA / EST

Welcome Toasters, to Build Competition #3!
The bi-weekly, network wide, building contest!

BC#2 Winners:
(Click Here)

1st Place: HerpedyDerpyGDH

(Preview)
2nd Place: AEsse

(Preview)
3rd Place: whirlsmash
(Preview)

Event Rules & Guidelines:

Screenshots must be provided, and taken from one of the ToastyNetworks' servers!
Pictures/Builds must abide by the network rules, and not be perceived as offensive!
No more than 1 entry per person, per competition!
You may not copy/replicate others' builds!
You must enter before the listed close date!

Prizes:
Theme:
Hi-Tech
1st Place: $10 ToastyNetworks Store Voucher
2nd Place: $5 ToastyNetworks Store Voucher
3rd Place: 20,000c + 3 Rare Keys or 4 Chunkloaders

You may only receive keys or chunkloaders, not both. Please note that these are online-only chunkloaders!
Keys are currently unavailable on Revelation, you will be given chunkloaders by default.

Contact a member of staff to receive your reward(s)!

Example Build:

Entry Guidelines:

Please use the following format to comment below when entering the competition!

IGN:
Discord Name (Optional):
Server:
Description:
Location (X,Y,Z):
Texture Pack (Optional):

Competition Closing Date:

Event Closed

Good luck to all entries, and see ya next week!
- ToastyNetworks Staff Team​

Last edited:

MikemkPK

Vulcan
Vulcan
Lazarus
Nyx
Requiem
Oculus
Iris
King
Apr 23, 2017
IGN: MikemkPK
Discord Name (Optional): Mikemk
Server: Revelation
Description: You see all these meteors all over the place filled with high technology. Who puts advanced technology in a space rock and sends it out at random?! (Well, other than humans of course...)

I decided to remodel an AE2 meteor into a crashed space ship. Much more realistic IMO.

The tree got burnt as the ship passed over it. There was also a tree in the path of the ship; that tree is now in front of the ship (and burnt). The ship is also leaking out coolant from its power system, and hot soup from its rationing machine (aka brewing stand). It also lit the ground on fire when it crashed. Those fires are so hot they're burning to this day.

The inside has a captains chair and several chairs for the crew. Additionally, there's a broken laptop for managing ship functions, and dashboard to show the status of the ship. The status is currently red. As you can see, there's a coolant leak in here too.

Also, the captain banged his head in the crash, and is bleeding. His blood is glowing because he's an alien. Or because the coolant is radioactive. Your choice.

And of course, there's the customary chest of cargo. In this case the crew was hired to transport a couple inscriber presses (extremely valuable intellectual property worth millions of coins) and some scrap metal.

The crew built a beacon to send a homing signal. Unfortunately one of the crew (Ensign Dale) went mad and ate everyone. Also, he despawned even though I gave him a name tag. If possible, could staff put him back and make him unable to despawn?

The area might change throughout the week as Dale attempts to survive the harsh sunlight, or as the shipping company responds to the homing signal. Should that happen, I'll update this post like a storyline.

Location (X,Y,Z): -1523 61 -1606
Texture Pack (Optional):

chocoholic

Sep 7, 2017
IGN: chocoholic93
Discord Name (Optional): chocoholic
Server: skyfactory 3-1
Description: Some sci-fi themed wings I made and a thing I made for my tier 8 draconic energy core.
Location (X,Y,Z): Energy orb - 486185, 12, 3828
Wings - 486135, 9, 3851
Texture Pack (Optional): None

Screenshot_936.png Screenshot_937.png unknown.png 2018-02-02_05.39.09.png 2018-02-02_05.39.15.png 2018-02-02_05.48.54.png 2018-02-02_05.50.37.png 2018-02-02_05.50.43.png 2018-02-02_05.50.54.png

Tonestas

Jan 23, 2018
IGN: Tonestas
Server: SF3
Description: Hi-Tech Diamond Cutting Laser
Location (X,Y,Z): 29927, 64, 5305

A new shop has opened up on Tone street, the Tone Jewellers! They have purchased the most hi-tech diamond cutting laser on the planet, and are using it to craft jewellery made from a huge variety of rare gemstones!

The laser, controlled by the RF Tools screen, cuts the facets into the precious stones:

The variety of stones, gems and metals used are on show in the shelves at the back:

Simple jewellery designs are on display against the side wall:

And the more detailed designs are in the glass display cabinet at the front of the shop!

Pay the shop a visit at /ishome Tonestas today! ;)

Jan 31, 2018
IGN: CaptainNubbyPaws
Discord Name (Optional):Admiral Paws (Peyote)
Server: SF3-1
Description: I made a space cannon/laser to mine asteroids. It's powered by the magnetic reactor. The mining laser has carbon heat sinks to protect the ship.
Location (X,Y,Z): 444657, 8441, 69 (4)
Texture Pack (Optional): none/vanilla

Attachments

FrietzakNL

Feb 2, 2018
IGN: frietzakNL
Discord Name (Optional): frietzakNL#3613
Server: Skyfactory 3-1
Description: Energy storage and production in a dome combined with some nature and animals
Location (X,Y,Z): 275705, 83, 8450
Texture Pack (Optional): Default (Non texture pack)

2018-02-02_14.28.11.png
Full overlook from a distance

2018-02-02_14.27.36.png
Closer look of the complete picture

2018-02-02_14.27.56.png
Look from the inside of the dome

2018-02-02_14.28.54.png
Another look from the inside of the dome

2018-02-02_14.28.28.png
Taken from the first floor where you have a better view of the reactor and the storage above it.

Apr 17, 2017
what i build is a hi-tech factory that has a lot of cool stuff like:
1. fully coblestone powerd machine (it hammers cobble- it sieves the gravel - smelts the chunks - it sorts it in a drawwer
2. a diamond block machine (it makes diamond blocks from oly plants)
3. automatic octople cobbelstone generator
4. nukelear power generator
5. shield door
6. automatic frost generator (power by plants)
7. a huge battery (made of capasitor bank)
to visit the island: /is home missmanuela Minecraft 1.10.2 2-2-2018 17_32_40.png Minecraft 1.10.2 2-2-2018 18_13_26.png Minecraft 1.10.2 2-2-2018 18_13_55.png

Status
Not open for further replies.