[CLOSED] Build Competition #5

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

What theme would you like to see next?

• Occult

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Fantasy

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Modern

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Medici

Oculus
Oculus
Mythical
Dec 14, 2017
USA / EST

Welcome Toasters, to Build Competition #5!
The bi-weekly, network wide, building contest!

BC#4 Winners:

(Click Here)

1st Place: chocoholic

(Preview)
2nd Place: FrietzakNL

(Preview)
3rd Place: Solsion
(Preview)

New Theme:
Nature

Event Rules & Guidelines:

Screenshots must be provided, and taken from one of the ToastyNetworks' servers!
Pictures/Builds must abide by the network rules, and not be perceived as offensive!
No more than 1 entry per person, per competition!
You may not copy/replicate others' builds!
You must enter before the listed close date!
Have a theme suggestion not listed on the poll? Feel free to add it to the end of your entry!

Prizes:

1st Place: $10 ToastyNetworks Store Voucher
2nd Place: $5 ToastyNetworks Store Voucher
3rd Place: 20,000c + 3 Rare Keys or 4 Chunkloaders

Contact a member of staff to receive your reward(s)!
You may only receive keys or chunkloaders, not both. Please note that these are online-only chunkloaders!

Example Build:

Entry Guidelines:

Please use the following format to comment below when entering the competition!

IGN:
Discord Name (Optional):
Server:
Description:
Location (X,Y,Z):
Texture Pack (Optional):

Competition Closing Date:

This event will be closed for further entries on: Friday, Mar. 2 2018

Closing Times:

Event Closed

Good luck to all entries, and see ya next week!
- ToastyNetworks Staff Team​

Solsion

Feb 10, 2018
California, USA
Discord:Solsion
Server:Solsion
Revelations
The year is 1856, My name is Jhon, I am the Captain of the Elvish vessel knows as Ashierka, we were part of an armada sent out to save the natura civilization on the coast of bougenvailla when we hit the shore not knowing we were to close to the cliffs, we took shelter from the storm and resized underneath one of the shearing cliffs near the bougenvailla outposts. but to our dismay we were stranded, after collaboration we decided to build our way out of the cavern took nearly 50 total days to escape using our own sails as ceilings and hull as ladders and stairs to get out we finally made it to the surface. However the surface came at a disadvantage we did not assume where we were, we were inside one of the natura outposts but around us was a barren wasteland. We build a fence hoping for a rescue to come soon...
X: 2501, Z: -663, Y: 70
No Texture Pack Build 1.png Build 2.png Build 3.png Build 4.png Build 5.png

Rammite

Feb 17, 2018
IGN: Rammite
Discord Name (Optional): Rammite
Server: Tekkit Legends
Description: It's a tent camp in nature. In a pacifik and quiet place where the bird sounds sound like your ears.
The town is close, but this place can be used for camping campers..
Description 2:( I tried not to think about greatness, but rather focused on details and complex things.)
Location (X,Y,Z):.: /warp !shoppie <- follow the road. My Minecraft unbinden all default settings i cant see my own Coordinates. :\
Texture Pack (Optional): first 2 image: spark 64bit last 3 image: normal texture pack

TwiztidKrow

Staff
Mercury
Lazarus
Iris
Toaster
Feb 22, 2018
question about the poll? By fantasy does that include things like Final Fantasy and fantasy games in general?

PrincessStrawb

Community Manager
Community Manager
Administration
King
Content Creator
PrincessStrawb
PrincessStrawb
poseidon
Apr 26, 2016
question about the poll? By fantasy does that include things like Final Fantasy and fantasy games in general?
The theme can be taken in anyway you want :) As long as you can relate it to “fantasy”

Tonestas

Jan 23, 2018
IGN: Tonestas
Discord Name (Optional): Tonestas
Server: SF3
Description: A chisel and bit heart-wreath of pink roses, made for SilentRoses. It can also be worn as wings!
Location (X,Y,Z): 29947, 5319, 37

TwiztidKrow

Staff
Mercury
Lazarus
Iris
Toaster
Feb 22, 2018
IGN: Tonestas
Discord Name (Optional): Tonestas
Server: SF3
Description: A chisel and bit heart-wreath of pink roses, made for SilentRoses. It can also be worn as wings!
Location (X,Y,Z): 29947, 5319, 37

that is beautiful I really like it,

Aerrianne

May 1, 2017
n1.png N2.png N3.png IGN: Aerrianne
Discord Name (Optional): Isa
Server: Beyond
Description: A long forgotten structure is found in the wilderness. Overgrown and tucked away from civilization, this structure may have been the center for some unknown people. while the stone still holds strong, the vines and trees have taken over much of the remaining space. What might have been a sparking jewel, is now left to nature's whim.
Location (X,Z,Y):.: -2432, 3769, 76
Texture Pack (Optional): none

froggles

Requiem
Requiem
Oculus
Iris
L33T
Feb 3, 2018
IGN: frogman786
Discord Name (Optional): froggles
Server: SF3-1
Location (X,Y,Z): 573760,100,8444
Texture Pack (Optional): vanilla duh
Description: Soooo........ I was strolling through the cherry blossom valley one day and somehow for some reason this wizard turned up,
He said with a mischievous tone "Yes! it is I, the wizard who turned your friend into a cake, to rescue your frie..."
I cut him off confused as I don't have any friends to have turned into cakes, "Oh" he coughed out as he was trying to find the words
suddenly he flung his arms out and shouted "Well, You must answer me these riddles three, number one:"
I took this opportunity while he was thinking of a riddle (he doesn't seem to be a very prepared wizard) to punch him in the face.
He didn't like that so he summoned a end portal out of nothing, turned me into a cake, and threw me into the portal.

Later that millennium some scientists stumbled upon the portal just sitting there in the middle of a small clearing in the cherry blossom valley,
they rushed home to grab their equipment and returned with due haste
but alas they haven't learnt anything in their research of this "mysterious", "natural", phenomenon.
2018-03-02_18.45.35.png 2018-03-02_18.45.14.png anyway. that's all folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.