Crashed suddenly cant log back on

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.
Dec 19, 2018
Mod Pack: Infinity Evolved NA

My friend and I are in the process of moving bases. I broke a ME Drive to get the final drives to move when suddenly we both crashed. He was able to get on but kept getting kick and found that turning off his Mysterious Magnet fixed his problem but i cant get on do to this. If i could get a admin to delete it off my character i think that would fix the problem. I still have almost all the ME drives on me so i cant lose my inventory or we go back to square 1 and that would suck so bad. Please help

If i do end up getting wiped can the admin atleast roll back my base that way I wouldn't lose everything

Pastebin of the crash report here:
https://pastebin.com/kRSPgrfP

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2018
Update: it lets me log in for like .5 seconds then kicks me saying
Internal Exception: io.netty.handle.codec.DecoderException: java.io.EOFExeception

Charlie

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Staff
Mercury
Iris
Legend
Dec 10, 2017
Hi there,

Unfortunately as this is a 1.7 minecraft server, and we don't have rollback as lower staff, this will have to await administration, and due to the christmas period, they may be too busy to assist quickly, however I will try forward it to them when they are available to look at.

Dec 19, 2018
Just Bumping this....
I still havn't heard anything about the state of my issue, or has anything been done to fix it... Can someone please just help me hear

Charlie

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Staff
Mercury
Iris
Legend
Dec 10, 2017
Can you please join discord and make a discord ticket so that administration will view your issue