Do you own a pet?

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

ZonaHelix

Staff
Requiem
Iris
HeLiX_iS_BeTa
HeLiX_iS_BeTa
artemis
Aug 6, 2017
United States
Howdy everyone!

I know there's a few posts like this and it's a pretty generic question, but hey, it never hurts to get to know your fellow Toasters! As you can probably tell by the title of this thread it's based around pets! Now for those of you don't own a pet, don't worry! Feel free to share what critter you'd love to have as a pet! It can even be fictional! :D

To start things off: I live with my family and we have 5 cats. Each of which we raised from birth. From this bunch, the cat that I own is named Fuzzy. She and her siblings are about 9 years old aside from one who is 8. Fuzzy is a Calico and she's very dainty and princess-like. Sometimes I feel like I should have named her Fussy because of how she meows at me when I pick her up.

Here's a picture of her as a kitten and her as of recently!

Fuzzy.jpg image.jpg

cypherkaldarese

Mercury
Mercury
Oculus
Iris
Legend
cypherkaldarese
cypherkaldarese
Jun 6, 2017
California USA
Sharing more about me than I usually do, but whatever.
My wife and I have a dog named Guinness. He is a rescue dog from Tijuana. He is part Xoloitzcuintli (Mexican hairless) and part lab. We have no other kids, the dog IS our child.

30653026_10105816852442904_136784759370688316_n.jpg

Last edited:

ZonaHelix

Staff
Requiem
Iris
HeLiX_iS_BeTa
HeLiX_iS_BeTa
artemis
Aug 6, 2017
United States
Howdy, Cypherkaldarese!

I hear ya, my cat is like a daughter to me. I care for her as if she were my child. <3

evenstar

Oculus
Oculus
Iris
evenstar59
evenstar59
poseidon
Jun 9, 2017
In the past I have had, cats, dogs, parrots, cockatiels, hamsters, lovebirds, gerbils, toads, tortoises, and rabbits. Currently I have a pair of partially housebroken grand kids. :) Oh, and one of them has a cat, who was born on my birthday 2 years ago.

ZonaHelix

Staff
Requiem
Iris
HeLiX_iS_BeTa
HeLiX_iS_BeTa
artemis
Aug 6, 2017
United States
Howdy there, evenstar!

Wow! That's a lot of animals! I've helped my family raise a rabbit and then we babysat our neighbors hedgehog for a while back when I was real young. On the topic of kids, from my experience being around them they seem to have a lot of energy, haha. Also, that's pretty interesting that your family has a cat that was born on your birthday! :D

Mohame

Iris
Iris
Mythical
Zaraki_San
Zaraki_San
Mar 11, 2018
yeah i have a rottweiler named Rock he is my son <3 bought him from an owner who was torturing him

ZonaHelix

Staff
Requiem
Iris
HeLiX_iS_BeTa
HeLiX_iS_BeTa
artemis
Aug 6, 2017
United States
Howdy, Mohame!

Glad to hear your Rottweiler is away from that and is now safe and sound with you! :mc_e_95: My cat came from a stray mama cat that we took in so our furbabies haven't had any other owners aside from us.

Charlie

Mercury
Mercury
Iris
Legend
Retired
Dec 10, 2017
I have a kitten called Chaos, as Helix already knows ;)

He sure lives up to his name, here is my little fur ball being ... well... himself

Eckxecutioner

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Staff
Oculus
Iris
King
Eckxecutioner
Eckxecutioner
Jun 19, 2016
2 cats, 3 dogs, 4 kids and a wife.

Anyone else have 10 pets?

;D

ZonaHelix

Staff
Requiem
Iris
HeLiX_iS_BeTa
HeLiX_iS_BeTa
artemis
Aug 6, 2017
United States
Howdy, Charlie!
Indeed, I've heard you talk about Chaos a lot! :mc_e_98: He's a rambunctious kitty and he's grown a lot size-wise since you got him! Remember when he was just a puny little guy? <3

Howdy, Eckx!

My my, what a full household! So far, our home consists of 5 humans to 5 cats. We have the same pet:human ratio! :D And I see what you did there LOL!

c0mical

c0mical
c0mical
poseidon
Aug 13, 2018
I also know the feeling of panic when you are playing a skyblock map and a cat decides to 'flomp' on the keyboard, never pressed sneak so fast in my life

Fenris

Aug 9, 2018
Hi!
I have 2 cats, a dog, and 4 Cows. We use to have about 12 chickens but they are gone now. Lol. The oldest cat just had kittens so now there is fluffy furballs struggling to walk around.

ZonaHelix

Staff
Requiem
Iris
HeLiX_iS_BeTa
HeLiX_iS_BeTa
artemis
Aug 6, 2017
United States
Howdy, c0mical!

Oh wow! You're right, that would give someone a feeling of panic! Just thinking about it is making me panic a bit. Haha.

Howdy, Fenris!

That's quite a few animals :D 12 chickens, my goodness that's a lot! Last time I was around chickens there were only about 4 - 5. Also, I love the name you used to describe the kittens, "fluffy furballs" that's so cute!!! I absolutely adore kittens, they're so small and adorable!

ImStyles

Mercury
Mercury
Veteran
ImStyles
ImStyles
Jun 15, 2018
At the moment all I have is a Dachshund & a Cat named Buddy. Often times he sits right on my mousepad no matter what I may be doing.

ZonaHelix

Staff
Requiem
Iris
HeLiX_iS_BeTa
HeLiX_iS_BeTa
artemis
Aug 6, 2017
United States
Howdy Styles!

Aww, Dachsunds and other small dogs are absolutely adorable! :D Buddy sounds like an adorable name for a cat! Also, I know how that feels when a pet gets in the way of you doing something. My cat will rest herself on my arm as I'm working at my PC and makes herself comfortable. I have quite a few pictures of her doing this on one of my mobile devices.