fasely banned

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.
Apr 6, 2019
when i was selling stuff in shop a mod come over to come have a look what was in store and then people started buying stuff like good customers but the mod wanted to be the most richest on the server and not let other people get some stuff so he decided that he started accusing me for getting items illegitimately but i told him 3 times that i RTP that a command on the server and i was near a base and everything was destroyed and sitting on the floor so i start picking it up and putting it into my golden bag of holding because it was full of dirt because i was farming but then the mod was like NO we are not having that we ant allowed to pick up items from other peoples base and allowed to sell it so he banned me falsely because he accused me for being illegitimate so can i have response ASAP