Hello! I'm Blue_Daemon

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.
Nov 30, 2018
Hello everyone! I'm Blue_Daemon, although you can just call me Blue for short.

I'm a 20 yr old college student currently trying to get my bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering. I don't usually have a lot of time for gaming, but when I do, Minecraft is by far my favorite. I have experimented around with mods like BuildCraft or BiomesOPlenty before, but when I started to get the urge to download a gazillion mods in my mods folder, I knew that I had to make the move to a FTB server. This will be my first time playing FTB, but I'm excited- can't wait to explore and meet new people!

Also, just a heads up I probably won't be too active until 2 weeks from now, after finals are done, but I thought I'd at least introduce myself now while I'm waiting for the client to load, haha.

Argusev

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Staff
Nyx
Argusev
Argusev
poseidon
Feb 22, 2017
New Jersey, USA
Welcome to the server! :)

ZonaHelix

Staff
Requiem
Iris
HeLiX_iS_BeTa
HeLiX_iS_BeTa
artemis
Aug 6, 2017
United States
Welcome, Blue_Daemon! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance I wish you the best of luck on your finals and look forward to seeing you in-game! :D You'll find me on Tekkit Legends, Agrarian Skies 2, Regrowth, or our Vanilla 1.8 server. I'm currently most active on Agrarian Skies. We hope you enjoy your time here at Toasty!

evenstar

Oculus
Oculus
Iris
evenstar59
evenstar59
poseidon
Jun 9, 2017
Welcome and good luck on finals.