I was banned without reason

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2019
my
-game name: MarkM5I Action (Ban, Mute, etc) and ID: Ban, ID: 3134 What did you do: Silver_stone_64 dropped me a gamemode 1 item and a mod banned me instead of him because at the time he checked my inventory i had picked it up. Why should this action be reversed: Silver_stone_64 Dropped me the item and the mod happened to check my inventory instead of Silver_stone_64's

Eckxecutioner

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Staff
Oculus
Iris
King
Eckxecutioner
Eckxecutioner
Jun 19, 2016
So, here's the deal bud. Silver_Stone_64 was not the one giving you items, it was someone else. When staff asked you for the items, you lied and said you had given them all away, when you still had multiple creative items in your inventory. Silver_Stone_64 gave up everything that was spawned in. Don't go blaming other people because you got caught. Lying to staff is just as much of an offense as breaking any other rule.

The ban will stay.

APPEAL DENIED
THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.