Illegal hub standing

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

THExPILLOx

Oct 3, 2018
apparently, when no one is on the parkour course, you can't stand anywhere on the parkour course in hub. Got teleported by mod, then threatened and teleported again for standing here... Figured i would let everyone know of this unposted rule

ezne.jpg

Charlie

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Staff
Mercury
Iris
Legend
Dec 10, 2017
I feel like you may be slightly unaware of the situation yourself.

The hub was not empty, and you were causing disruption to players. You were repeatedly asked to step down. You were repeatedly asked to move on. You were therefore creating a ruckus and an issue for the remainder of the online players.

Please refer to our rules, both here: https://toastynetworks.net/modpack/?modpack_id=Continuum (Scroll down to "Rules") Namely rules 6 and 7

And also here:

Specifically rule 7.

I am sorry you feel like this was "'an unposted rule" but the mere fact that you were causing disruption to players is disrespectful to the community as a whole, and not something we wish to encourage.

THExPILLOx

Oct 3, 2018
Ah, Apparently a disruption constitutes affecting 0 other players as my screenshot shows. I will make note of this.

Charlie

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Staff
Mercury
Iris
Legend
Dec 10, 2017
Thank you very much for noting this for your own future reference. I hope you have fun playing on our network. Please refrain from afking on the parkour.

Status
Not open for further replies.