Info Inventory and Crafting Problem

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

Xegs

Aug 9, 2018
Dear Staff,
There is a problem with the way you have dealt a duplication issue.
Whenever i enter a crafting, my inventory, chest, chat, etc. my friends inventory or what ever he is doing goes away, i understand this was implemented on purpose but the way you have dealt with the issue is completely horrible there must be another way to deal with it i mean the pure fact that i can go in to my inventory and it takes my friend out of the chat is ridiculous.
Please Change this.

OldDogy

Veteran
Veteran
OldDogy
OldDogy
May 15, 2018
Hello Xegs,
Thank you for reaching out, Is there any chance you elaborate on the issue.
I don't understand what you mean by:
i can go in to my inventory and it takes my friend out of the chat
Could you show us what happens somehow ? pictures or video ?

Thank you,
~OldDogy

Darkor16

Mercury
Mercury
Boss
Jul 18, 2018
@OldDogy I think he means that if he is looking into the crafting table or something else where you can craft it's kicking his friend out of it, and yes @Xegs its done like that to prevent duping and as far i am aware there is no other way to do it.

-Darkor16

Eckxecutioner

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Staff
Oculus
Iris
King
Eckxecutioner
Eckxecutioner
Jun 19, 2016
It's simple, don't use TinkersConstruct crafting stations near each other. Use a vanilla table, crafting grid, or other means, or move further away from each other when you are crafting things.

OldDogy

Veteran
Veteran
OldDogy
OldDogy
May 15, 2018
Not sure if that is what he means, considering i know plenty people including my-self and we never encountered such issues where someones inventory would disappear .

Eckxecutioner

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Staff
Oculus
Iris
King
Eckxecutioner
Eckxecutioner
Jun 19, 2016
He never said it disappeared, he said it goes away. Chests, chat, and crafting tables are closed when two players are too close too each other when they use tinkees construct tables. Very common.

Delaiza

Oct 17, 2018
I have the same problem as this crafting table tinkers, if I play with my friend and one of them uses the table, the other is closed the interface of what he was doing, trunk or other table or machine. This crafting table is essential, because it is connected to the chest. It's not possible to have it like this, can you fix it? updating the pack? there is the version that many servers use it, this is one of the few if not unique with the old version 2.4.1

Charlie

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Staff
Mercury
Iris
Legend
Dec 10, 2017
It’s not something that is going to be fixed. Use a vanilla crafting bench or don’t try accessing the chest / bench at the same time.