News It is time to say Goodbye..

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

Kemerova

Mercury
Mercury
Vulcan
Iris
King
Feb 10, 2018
My favorite memory is every time I log in I have a good time with friends without running into a half dozen issues. No complicated mod installation steps. No keeping track of updates. No downtime. Friendly community.

Toasty just works. It is what I liked about DevCo and what I continue to enjoy with your leadership.

EULA sucks!

miameow

Jun 15, 2017
I know I don't talk much, but I've really enjoyed this community. I've spent many hours here (more than any other network) and have always come back after my breaks and when I was interested in a pack. Thank you for creating this comfortable and fun nook in the internet as well as this tight-knit community. I wish you the very best in life.

My favorite memory was creating a town on Revelations and being part of a state. It was a lot of fun working close with so many other players in an area and seeing something form out of nothing.

Take care,
Aerawen

L

LivelyCookie

Wow, I’m from PlayUHC and i know I haven’t known you for as long as the rest of the people here, but you were an incredible owner nevertheless. Hope to see you around sometime ;)

Legohiiri

Mar 9, 2018
Rubbert, your network has been amaizing! It is so sad to see you step down as a owner.

All the work you've done to toasty can be seen the moment you join the server! The community is so great! Even while i don't have time to play on toasty, i've followed the happenings of toasty by reading the announcments. Toasty has changed my life, there is a story I haven't told anyone, but i will tell it now so you know how much toasty and your work has affected me.

Before i played modded mc alone in single player, it was really boring doing everything alone but i couldn't host a server for me and my friends. I didn't think of joining other servers, but when I realised that i could do that i pretty much instantly joined a server. I don't remeber what servers I joined, but it was some modded server. I found a other newcomer there and joined him. We got a lot of done, but one day that guy betrayed me, took all the stuff and left me nothing, absolutely nothing! I told the mods about it, but they said to me that I'm the one who is wrong, etc. No matter how much i showed proof that it wasn't me. Well, i started rebuilding. A few days after i started rebuilding, the mods of that server started harrassing me, like actually harrassing me, false warns, insults, embarrassing me in front of everyone, etc. Well i decided "screw this server" and found another one and started playing there, lets say that same happened and it caused me to fall into depression. the same time my old friends betrayed me. i started thinking of quitting multiplayer and return to single player, but luckily i decided to stay so i get some social interaction and joined toasty. When i joined, i didn't have really heavy expectations, i expected the same from toasty due to my previous experiences. But boy was i wrong! I got great friends, got really happy, etc. All that got me to see the world in a new way,it made me much wiser than i have been before. It changed my life! I'm these days a very happy person, who finds positivity of almost everything! And thats thanks to Rubbert and toasty!

Rubbert has done such a great job with toasty! It literally changed my life! Ill never forget toasty!

Feb 11, 2016
I dont know who will mute me anymore. It was fun being admin but now you'll have to step down to our peasntary levels ;).
If it means anything, you're always owner in my eyes, no matter what.

Cesar

Pro
Pro
CesarGamer31_YT
CesarGamer31_YT
Dec 28, 2017
Rubbert, you were an important part of Toasty's development. It's sad to see that you are leaving, but you put effort into your network. We are very proud of you. We will never forget the importance of you in this network. I remember seeing your profile at Discord and most of the times, you were developing something at Visual Studio. You will always be an admin for us. Goodbye.

- The Person Who Only Played Tekkit Legends, or
- The Person who changed its nickname frequently or
- CesarGamer31_YT, but now, Cesqr.

jordan1999

Toaster
Toaster
Retired
Jordan1999
Jordan1999
Jan 10, 2017
Ireland
I've been around for a bit and it's been a great experience to see Toasty grow to the size it is now and that was thanks to you Rubbert, you gave me and I'm sure many other players a home here at Toasty and allowed us to experience new friendships and for that we thank you.

Gonna miss you Dad <3

xhornheart

Mar 13, 2019
Hope your studies go well, I understand your hardships when it comes to being a univercity student it takes up almost all your time and leaves a lot to be desired. Sad to see you go and there goes the crown to Kai. :)

miss

Mar 30, 2018
East Coast of North Caro;ina
Rubbert, as one of the long time players from DeVco, I think I will miss the general "Pop up post" from you showing that you were still around. This also comes at a time right after our discussion about packs that a small system could play, that I have found one that would fit nicely in a NEW spot. I am just sorry that you have to step down, but I understand the necessity of this and also the pain. I hope that you will return periodically to play and to assist with some of the daily functions.
You inspired me to find a pack that could be played by small systems without a lot of overhead and this hurts. Omni Factory is the best way to get the smallest systems rolling and this program can be operated by even the smallest system since most of the 87 packs are GregTech. It is strange that I should recommend this pack because I would not even go near the mod pack, but it is amazing and fun to work with. If this pack ever makes it to this server it will be your pack, to remember a hard working and dedicated and passionate player that you are . Good Luck and Farewell!