Its been a while...

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

GiantDwarf123

Regular
Regular
Jun 11, 2017
Manchester,England
Hi, My name is GiantDwarf123. I used to be a player and moderator 2 years ago, some of the staff members probably remember me or I hope so at least xD. Life got in the way of things so had to take a break, I am back now but for how long I do not know so I'm just gonna enjoy the ride.

Jijuihin

Administration
Administration
Staff
Requiem
Oculus
Iris
King
Jijuihin
Jijuihin
poseidon
Jan 8, 2017
Well, welcome back to Toasty! Hope you enjoy your time back here.

What servers are you thinking of playing?

evenstar

Oculus
Oculus
Iris
evenstar59
evenstar59
poseidon
Jun 9, 2017
Welcome back!

GiantDwarf123

Regular
Regular
Jun 11, 2017
Manchester,England
I'm going to ease my way back into Minecraft and FTB with the Infinity Evolved modpack, but the FTB continuum modpack has deinetly sparked my interest so I may have to give that a go as well.

galaxyangel55

Staff
Oculus
Iris
Toaster
galaxyangel55
galaxyangel55
artemis
Aug 3, 2017
Welcome back to ToastyNetworks, if you need any help in the servers feel free to let us know. We have many players willing to help and are very knowledgeable about the mods within the packs. :)

Happy gaming :)

ZonaHelix

Staff
Requiem
Iris
HeLiX_iS_BeTa
HeLiX_iS_BeTa
artemis
Aug 6, 2017
United States
Welcome back, GiantDwarf123!

I don't recall if we ever met but it's wonderful to have you back in the community! Lots of things have changed but we hope you to continue to enjoy your time here like you have in the past. We now have a Global chat plugin that allows players to chat with each other across servers! You'll find me on Tekkit Legends and Regrowth usually whenever I'm around so if I chat in Global you will see [TL] or [REG] next to my in-game name and prefix.

See you in-game! :D