Losing connection with the server!

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

Edy081

Sep 10, 2018
So, I don't know what happened.
I just played all day, and now at night I just can't stay in the server.
I always has kicked, and always because ''java.io.ioexception an existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host"
I restarted my internet, reinstall the modpack, looked at firewall and everything was fine.
I was playing and stop for 30min and than that start to happen... :c

Can you guys help me?

Argusev

Staff
Nyx
Argusev
Argusev
poseidon
Feb 22, 2017
New Jersey, USA
Hey, this is currently in the wrong place in the forums. I'm going to move it someplace where it'll be seen. Is this issue still happening?

Lodran

Lodran
Lodran
May 23, 2018
I gave up playing last night around 12pm (pacific) because I couldn't maintain a stable connection to the DW20 server. At the time, there were around 7 players on the server, many of whom were also having difficulty with timeouts.

It seems as though this behavior started around the time that DW20 was moved to different host hardware.

cooly32

cooly32
cooly32
Oct 2, 2018
I gave up playing last night around 12pm (pacific) because I couldn't maintain a stable connection to the DW20 server. At the time, there were around 7 players on the server, many of whom were also having difficulty with timeouts.

It seems as though this behavior started around the time that DW20 was moved to different host hardware.

Hey did u get the issue resolved? I have seen several post just like yours.

Only idea I have is to delete the launcher and remove all temp files/ windows user folder /appdata. Then download the launcher and try again...