Mercury Donator

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

Nasamulle

Jun 25, 2018
Donation Help.
Your In-game name: nasamulle
Which Server did this you purchase this for? (Tekkit/IE/SF3/Beyond): IE.
Time/Date of purchase: type here...
Method of payment: Some days ago, not exactly sure of date
What package(s) were you trying to purchase?: Mercury
Describe the problem that has occurred: I donated for the Mercury donation. All is good, i got it fast as i should, but the problem is, that it seems that i havent gotten all the permissions i should have. On the websites it say that i can use quarrys in all the worlds. Im trying to put down an Ender Quarry on my claim in the overworld, but it say that im not allowed. Can you give me the permissions to do this?

Charlie

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Staff
Mercury
Iris
Legend
Dec 10, 2017
Hi there,

I have confirmed that we have received the full payment in our system, and hopefully an administration member will be able to look further in to why you do not have this specific permission, and grant the permission where needed. Do you have all the other commands available, is this the only one you are missing?

Nasamulle

Jun 25, 2018
Hi there,

I have confirmed that we have received the full payment in our system, and hopefully an administration member will be able to look further in to why you do not have this specific permission, and grant the permission where needed. Do you have all the other commands available, is this the only one you are missing?
From what i have seen so far i might be missing some written commands aswell like /weather. But the most important is the quarrys.

PrincessStrawb

Community Manager
Community Manager
Administration
King
Content Creator
PrincessStrawb
PrincessStrawb
nemesis
Apr 26, 2016
Hi there :)

We will look into this issue for you, although the "/weather" command mentioned is for 1.10+ servers which is why this does not work for you on Infinity. Please let us know if there are any more issues while we look into this.

Thanks!

Just to confirm, is this IE-1, IE-2 or IE-EU?