Missing Thread

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OZJAMD321

Lazarus
Lazarus
King
May 19, 2018
Hi

I made a new thread yesterday about an issue I was having on one of the servers and the thread seems to be missing/moved or even deleted. It was in regards to an issue I was having on the DireWolf20 server and had made it in the "server" discussion forum.

Can anyone shed any light as to where it has been moved to or indeed deleted.... If it is the case that it has been deleted, may I ask why please?

Kind Regards

OZ

Jijuihin

Administration
Administration
Staff
Requiem
Oculus
Iris
King
Jijuihin
Jijuihin
poseidon
Jan 8, 2017
Hi there, it's not a matter of it going missing, it's just that we manually check posts before they are submitted to the forums as we've had issues with spammers in the past. Sometimes, this means posts can take a bit longer to get approved depending on who's around checking the forums.

Sorry for the delay and the confusion, but you should be able to see your post (and my reply) now. As such, I will close and archive this thread - doesn't make much sense to have two open!

- Thread Closed -
- Moved to Archives -​

Status
Not open for further replies.