My Application

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poytnt

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Staff
Feb 10, 2016
*Introduction.
Tell us about yourself: Hello, im 39, single dad, son just started driving on his permit........ Scary stuff

*Basic Information.
In-game name: poytnt
Discord name (e.g. JohnSmith#1234): poytnt
Timezone: est
Current Rank: Legend
Hours on the Server: Together? 800... Local on SF4 144
Have you ever been banned on any community or server? If so, why?: ummmm.... No? Ive banned myself on Toasty before
Previous Usernames: Unknown... Don't think there was any unless my son changed it on his laptop before I got my computer running again
What servers have you played on our network?: Most of them

Past Staffing Information.
*Have you ever been a staff member of any other online gaming community?
If so, please fill out the following fields.
*Organization name
: This one and EoE (Edge of Eternity)
*Your rank: Mod
Time as a staff member: Unknown ATM
*Your responsibilities: Making sure people didnt dupe, cheat, did rollbacks server reboots (on EoE owner gave me and my brother ownership perms, able to login to website to upload and restart server)
Is the organization still running?: This one yes, EoE not sure about
*Reason for leaving (If applicable): GPU fried on this and had a dumb phone and no way to got on discord outside of work (Son had a school laptop but when I was awake he was in school)

*Situational responses - Remember the rules everyone adheres to and the punishments for such rules being broken.
If someones house/land was griefed, how would you deal with the situation? I know there is a tool to see who did what and when to a certain block. Temp ban that person in question until it is figured out. Mostly it is from someone that the owner of the place has /trusted on the area
What procedures would you take if you believe someone is hacking? That is an instant 7 day ban in order to figure out how it was happening and then take each case under consideration of it was intentional or not
If someone asks for items from yourself, how would you reply? screw you, unless it was a ligitatment reason for it to happen

*Free form responses.
How did you first find out about the ToastyNetworks? Web...???
What do you believe your greatest strength is? Having fun and helping people
What is one thing you believe you could improve upon? Same as above lol
What do you believe you can bring to the staffing team here at ToastyNetworks?
i dont take and bullshit... Pardon my French. If I know you cheated youre done at least for the day

Jijuihin

Administration
Administration
Staff
Requiem
Oculus
Iris
King
Jijuihin
Jijuihin
poseidon
Jan 8, 2017
Congratulations poy,

We welcome you back to the Staff Team of ToastyNetworks! Your diligent work both in-game and on the forums, as well as your Staff Application has lead to us providing you with an opportunity to show your skills in a real time environment as a Trial Moderator.

We have adjusted your rank on Discord to fit this new position. Any further questions can be directed towards me or another member of higher staff on the Discord server. We will adjust your in-game rank once we have been able to talk to you about your trial period :).

-Application Accepted-

Status
Not open for further replies.