My Own Mod

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

Kielord

Kielord
Kielord
hecate
Jul 30, 2017
I was thinking, i somewhat enjoy coding, so i have decided to make a couple mods, any Suggestions?

Ideas: CDs play real music in minecraft
Dedicated Crafting Area

Let me know if you want a demo of something

Rubbertjuh

Founder of ToastyNetworks
Founder
Administration
Exotic
Oculus
Legend
Rubbertjuh
Rubbertjuh
Sep 18, 2015
The Netherlands
This sounds really cool!
Could you show us some of your work?
I have a suggestion: Server side only mod that allows people to disguise into any registered monster on the server. This should be based on permissions.

Grydor

Staff
Iris
King
Grydor
Grydor
hecate
Nov 3, 2017
a magic mod....
Missiles
More missiles....
and some poison food....cause on rev there is only poison potato

Kielord

Kielord
Kielord
hecate
Jul 30, 2017
This sounds really cool!
Could you show us some of your work?
I have a suggestion: Server side only mod that allows people to disguise into any registered monster on the server. This should be based on permissions.
That will be new, I've never tried that before but i will definitely attempt that, "edit: I am busy right now but i will show you one of my teaser mods, i just have to find a link, and ill show you"

Kielord

Kielord
Kielord
hecate
Jul 30, 2017
a magic mod....
Missiles
More missiles....
and some poison food....cause on rev there is only poison potato
In one mod or separately?

Trainfan8

Jun 17, 2018
Hmmm... maybe... try to make a mod that fixes the reason some blocks are banned? Then people could still enjoy the banned items while their "side effects" are fixed. Probably server-side.

Apr 1, 2018
Hey Kielord!

I've been programming for around 7 years in a multitude of languages. I have recently started dabbling in Minecraft Modding, so if you ever want to collab or need any help feel free to contact me!

The mod I'm working on at the moment adds a bunch of useful machines and items. It also adds a collection of gases which can be used to refine and purify ores, put out fires and other things. So far there is 14 different types of gas, 5 machines, 2 normal blocks and 15 items

-Josh

Kielord

Kielord
Kielord
hecate
Jul 30, 2017
Ok sorry i haven't replied. Ive been really busy and stuff.

Kielord

Kielord
Kielord
hecate
Jul 30, 2017
Are you still working on the mod or you abandon it?
I might do a collaboration with josh ^ but I really don't know, I lost sight of this post after the loss of my sister, and the sadness from getting refused for moderator so many times, but now I may consider making these mods come to life, rejoining the server, and trying for mod again,(or is KaiNoMood tougher on us?)

Kielord

Kielord
Kielord
hecate
Jul 30, 2017
Hey Kielord!

I've been programming for around 7 years in a multitude of languages. I have recently started dabbling in Minecraft Modding, so if you ever want to collab or need any help feel free to contact me!

The mod I'm working on at the moment adds a bunch of useful machines and items. It also adds a collection of gases which can be used to refine and purify ores, put out fires and other things. So far there is 14 different types of gas, 5 machines, 2 normal blocks and 15 items

-Josh
Is this offer still up?