Need Data Wipe

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

Sythja

Sep 8, 2019
Hey so I am hoping someone could wipe my data and reset my qb, basically give me a restart. It seems I was gone too long and my base /home area got regen'd and well being a baseless vamp on regrowth just aint good lol

Eckxecutioner

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Staff
Oculus
Iris
King
Eckxecutioner
Eckxecutioner
Jun 19, 2016
Please do me a favor, make a /ticket in game so we can verify the username attached to this is the actual account wanting a wipe.

Sythja

Sep 8, 2019
looks like most of it went well, my questbook however didn't get reset.. can that be fixed? got a ticket up in game as well

Eckxecutioner

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Staff
Oculus
Iris
King
Eckxecutioner
Eckxecutioner
Jun 19, 2016
Alright, sometimes we have trouble with these stupid books. Everything good now? I am not sure about how to reset your reputation, you may try /hqmreset when you are in game next and see if that fixes it, but your quests seem to have all been reset now.

Sythja

Sep 8, 2019
the quest books can be serious pains i know that all too well lol. checking status of the thing now.. yep had to use the command, lol if i had remembered that command before i wouldn't have bugged ya about it. thanks for the help, should be good to go now