Help Need some help

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

Vah_Kinner

Vah_Kinner
Vah_Kinner
Dec 31, 2018
Hello, My new minecraft name is Vah_Kinner, but it used to be xXDesasterXx and with my wonderful memory i seem to have forgotten my other account that i donated to ToastyCraft on, i dont even remember what package I bought but i bought one and would like to get back to playing ToastyCraft with that account. I Primarily played on Tekkit Legends i believe based on what items i had in my inventory when i logged onto Tekkit Legends just a few minutes before posting this. If anyone remembers me please help me figure out my username I.E if you're following me/I'm following you. I remember having so much fun playing on TC I'd like to come back but on my proper account. Thank you for reading this and possibly helping me.

Bozard

Jan 15, 2019
Dodgeville, Wisconsin
Hello. While I do not know your old username, I can tell you that if you open a ticket or perhaps even contact staff on discord they can help you. It will help them a great deal if you can find the receipt from your purchase. Meaning if you paid via paypal, grab the paypal email address. Etc. The staff can use this information to find your purchase and thus your old username.