Info Need some information for a SERIOUS lore shift of ToastyNetworks! (+ Poll)

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

Do you actually want an updated lore?

• Total voters

Banzen

Adept
Adept
Feb 8, 2017
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
Hello, I have been hired to construct a new, captivating and yet endearing lore which establishes the story world of these servers. However, there's a slight issue. I have no clue on what I have missed over the last 2-3 years, and that is where YOU come in!

Let me know what I have missed, the extent of reality is loose on this one so in other words, be as hyperbolic as you wish. For instance, I have heard about Eckx's (close friend of mine) jockstrap incident which resulted in well, let's not get into it now as this is not the time nor place.

Anyways, this context is imperative and thus must not be tarnished by lies or slander so please be sure to make it a clear to me as possible - or else the lore may not be as accurate as it could. If under the circumstance you believe there is no need for my intervention, then let me ask you, what is toast without butter? What is butter without toast? Arguably the most important question, however, is do you want to be in a server without soul?

Other than that, please let me know if there is anything that I should know, or perhaps any influences you want to share! This is YOUR chance to leave your mark on history, don't waste it by not responding or getting out a jockstrap... Thanks!

-Banzen

evenstar

Oculus
Oculus
Iris
evenstar59
evenstar59
poseidon
Jun 9, 2017
My favorite part of the last year or so, ahhhh. Legends adopted a Grandmama! I was really a lucky person to be there when it happened. :)

AlmsyONE

Aug 8, 2017
Well. Hmm. Lore.. Thats a good question... I been spending most of my time of Rev-eu. I have seen many come and go, and many get banned or fall in love with the server. I have seen many great builds and many bases built underground for some reason. I have spent 2 weeks or more on builds. Lore... lore lore... Hmm Must think.

brokenmotor

Oculus
Oculus
brokenmotor
brokenmotor
Dec 3, 2016
San Francisco
The God-king Brokenmotor descended from the heavens to take his rightful throne.

jk