Omnifactory

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

Are you interested in Omnifactory?

• Yes ^.^

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • I don't know :|

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Arothe

Staff
Arothe
Arothe
nemesis
May 1, 2018
First of all... I know there is like 1% chance this thread will change something, but I have to give it a try, just to feel good.

Let me introduce you to Omnifactory!

And for all of you with low-end/mid-end PC's, I have some great news! I was loading Omnifactory this morning and I have loaded this pack up faster, than Sky Factory 4! (Which loads pretty fast)
Also, the RAM used never got above 3.5 GBs! Here is a screenshot!
Screenshot_306.png

Superkaze

Superkaze
Superkaze
poseidon
Mar 23, 2018
Space will most likely be unreachable i.e. continuum, and looks to be a core part of the pack progression once you hit about mid game. I mean, I want this pack too but with the way toasty currently does things (like dimensions and protections) it would be a mess.

brilly666

Oct 19, 2016
this looks lile exactly what im looking for!!

Jijuihin

Administration
Administration
Staff
Requiem
Oculus
Iris
King
Jijuihin
Jijuihin
poseidon
Jan 8, 2017
While it looks like an interesting pack, we are currently focusing on the servers we already have rather than trying to add any more.

New servers take more resources than unpopular ones we have, resources which we are much lower on since the EULA changes. This means we can't just remove one unpopular server for this. Heck, seeing as it's been out for 2 months and I haven't heard anything about it in this time, I'm not sure this pack would even be popular enough after the initial new pack hype calmed down.

Space will most likely be unreachable i.e. continuum, and looks to be a core part of the pack progression once you hit about mid game. I mean, I want this pack too but with the way toasty currently does things (like dimensions and protections) it would be a mess.
Continuum's issue is more that Advanced Rocketry keeps proving to be a pretty buggy mod (at least with the versions in Con). Currently, it tries to run code before sponge is ready for it to do so (causing the issues with space we have now), and the pack dev never updated the pack to include a version of Advanced Rocketry which should resolve this issue and have less bugs in general. Not sure what you mean about protections though. If you have feedback for us, please post it in ideas and suggestions so we can actually try to take it on board.

But you're right in one way, packs with loads of dimensions are not designed for multiplayer. Kinda why PO3 is also having some issues with space - these mods just have issues when played on a server. And whether or not a mod dev will look into a MP only issue...well, it really depends on the mod dev.