poytnt app

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

poytnt

Feb 10, 2016
Introduction.
Tell us about yourself: A/S/L???? Well I am 39, have a 15 year old that is a quite a pain in the A$$. but I have to still love him right? I play or have played a lot of games and still love gaming. I have recently changed my work schedule but have recently met a female.... Yeah right you say... but it is true.... We will see how how that goes.

*Basic Information.
In-game name: poytnt
Discord name : poytnt (edainbar if i forgot to change it)
Timezone: Eastern standard time
Current Rank: Toaster
Hours on the Server: For SF4 just a few
Have you ever been banned on any community or server? If so, why?: Nope... If anything comes up it was my son years ago. I know if the logs on Toasty are pulled it was me banning me, having fun
Previous Usernames: spiderman something or another since my son got a hold my account
What servers have you played on our network?: Tekkit, Infinite (Modded there previous), SkyFactory currently

Past Staffing Information.
*Have you ever been a staff member of any other online gaming community? This one and Edge of Eternity
*Organization name: Toast and Edge of Eternity
*Your rank: Mod on both
Time as a staff member: Quite a bit
*Your responsibilities: General mod duties, fixing, watching, kicking etc
Is the organization still running?: Yes for this, EoE not sure
*Reason for leaving (If applicable): Dead server for EoE, fried video card and no "Smart Phone" for this server for discord to explain why I wasn't online any more

*Situational responses - Remember the rules everyone adheres to and the punishments for such rules being broken.
If someones house/land was griefed, how would you deal with the situation? Check to see if it was legitimate grief since people tend to trust people. If so talk to other mods in Discord about discipline and deal with it as we all see fit
What procedures would you take if you believe someone is hacking? See above but ban until it was proven otherwise
How would you deal with someone abusing in-game chat? Mute then kick of it continued
If someone asks for items from yourself, how would you reply? Nope

*Free form responses.
How did you first find out about the ToastyNetworks? Been playing on and off for a bit
What do you believe your greatest strength is? I am a people person.
What is one thing you believe you could improve upon? Same as my Strength
What do you believe you can bring to the staffing team here at ToastyNetworks?
Experience and age old wisdom