print("Hello Word!");

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

Luxario

Oct 10, 2018
Hello everyone!
Luxario here, or you can just call by the original name: Lucario. Also known as Alex in real life.
Currently married, avid gamer and music enthusiast. Always open to meet and greet new people. Make some friends and have a great time playing games.
Originally born in Portugal and moved to Mexico to live with the wife and I play games such as:
Minecraft;
League of Legends;
Cities Skylines
Black Desert Online
among many other single players

28 years old and my favorite modpack so far is Sky Factory 3 so you can find me frequently on SkyFactory3-2 server unlesss away due to work or playing some other games just to get away from the monotomy.

Gaming is life for me. And I also love to do beautiful designs on my Minecraft Worlds.
Been on the server for a couple days now, currently "Pro" rank but thought I'd join the forums, so here I am.
Feel free to hit me up ingame, Discord or here and I'll get back to you ASAP.
Keep it fly. Keep it high.

P.S: No, I have no children.

evenstar

Oculus
Oculus
Iris
evenstar59
evenstar59
poseidon
Jun 9, 2017
Welcome, glad to meet you. I am on Tekkit Legends and Agrarian Skies 2.

Have fun!

Luxario

Oct 10, 2018
Didn't even know there was an Agrarian server. I may re-try it again in the future.
Thank you for your warm welcome!