Revelation items

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

Gavantar

Jan 22, 2019
Bug Report.
Your In-game name: Gavantar1
Where (Forums, Server, Discord): Server
Which Server did this happen on (SA, CON, REV, DW20, AS, SF3, TL, IE): Rev - NA
Time/Date: 1:30am 1/22/2019
Location (If applicable):
What were you trying to do: I was making speed upgrades
What happened: I was making the upgrade bases with use manual power and resonator. It worked for a little then stopped. It's not working anymore to make them.
Can this be repeated: yes
Additional Information:
I put down 2 Ender Generators to see if i can get them to do power then I broke them to pick them up and they went bye bye. Very unhappy.

Jijuihin

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Staff
Requiem
Oculus
Iris
King
Jijuihin
Jijuihin
poseidon
Jan 8, 2017
Hi there, really sorry for the delay in a response here.

Did you change anything, like putting the speed upgrades you just made into any machine? That would cause the needed GP for that machine to go up, and your manual mill's GP production would go towards that first (and might not always be enough).

As for the Ender generators, it is rare for items to completely disappear. They're usually picked up by some sort of magnet. If it has disappeared, then I can only apologise, but please check it hasn't been picked up by an Ender hopper or something. We can sort it out if it has gone completely.

Gavantar

Jan 22, 2019
Don't weary about it. I just found someones old unclaimed base and got so much stuff that I dont need any of that stuff any more. I thank you so much for getting back with me on this. I am sorry to bother you then.