RogueChild's Staff Application For Sky Factory 3

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RogueChild

RogueChild
RogueChild
Feb 15, 2019
*Introduction.

Tell us about yourself: Hi I’m Rogue, I'm 17 been playing Minecraft for 7 -8 years. I love Mod packs, I’m a fast learner and loves to make Friends. I love learning new things and helping others learn new things as well.
This is my 2nd staff application due to being denied for inactivity because of Personal IRL problems. But now I am back and hoping that i can get another chance to join the Staff Team.

*Basic Information.

In-game name: RogueChild

Discord name: ROGUE#8873
Timezone: PST
Current Rank: As of now i am Veteran
Hours on the Server: 150+ Hours
Have you ever been banned on any community or server? If so, why?: Yes I have, But it was a False Ban
Previous Usernames:

these are my old usernames --> https://namemc.com/search?q=roguechild NOTE: I was immature when I was Younger so there may be some inappropriate names. :|
What servers have you played on our network?:

I have played on Skyfactory 3 and Sf3-2 and Infinity Evolved

Past Staffing Information.

*Have you ever been a staff member of any other online gaming community? I have been Staff on a different server.

If so, please fill out the following fields.

*Organization name: Elementum

*Your rank: Helper, Mod
Time as a staff member: 2 years
*Your responsibilities: I was a server Mod for 1 and 1/2 years
Is the organization still running?: It closed on April, 12 2019
*Reason for leaving (If applicable): The Reason I Left the Staff team on that server was because I was not Treated well also the server died after me leaving staff team cause it became to toxic and other team members were not Active as much as me. They also didn't do their Job. So I had too much stress for being the only staff member Active.

*Situational responses - Remember the rules everyone adheres to and the punishments for such rules being broken.

If someone’s house/land was grieved, how would you deal with the situation? I would ask who was the Griefer and also ask how long have they been added to the House/Land. Then contact higher staff on what should I do if I don't know what to do.

What procedures would you take if you believe someone is hacking? I will be recording Proof and watch the recording to make sure if they are really hacking. If I have real proof of them hacking I will contact higher staff and send them the video and see if they think their hacking.
How would you deal with someone abusing in-game chat? Warn them to stop, if keeps going temp mute, still continue after mute I will ask higher staff if it’s ok to temp ban or ask for next punishment.
If someone asks for items from yourself, how would you reply? If its Spawning items: I would say "Of course ... NOT, I don't want to Abuse my Power, also its more fun working for the item." then I would ask them not to ask me to spawn the items. If its items that I made: I would say “let me check how much I have" if I have extra I would give it to them.

*Free form responses.

How did you first find out about the ToastyNetworks? I found Toastynetworks from discord on my friends Discord I ask "what server is that" they said "FTB server" me "I'm in!!”

What do you believe your greatest strength is? I think my strength is in calming down a player or figuring out how the problem started and finishing it.
What is one thing you believe you could improve upon? Time management.
What do you believe you can bring to the staffing team here at ToastyNetworks?
A great extra pair of hands and a kind heart. I would also help clean the server if there’s any problems on other servers that I can load.
Thank you for using your time to read my toastynetworks Sky factory 3 Staff application.
-RogueChild

Jijuihin

Administration
Administration
Staff
Requiem
Oculus
Iris
King
Jijuihin
Jijuihin
poseidon
Jan 8, 2017
Hi RogueChild,

We thank you for taking a deep interest in becoming a Staff Member here at ToastyNetworks. However, we do feel that your application and in-game experience is not up to our current standards, and therefore we must decline your application at this point. Feel free to message me on Discord or on the forums if you require any further information as to why this application was denied.

If you are still interested in becoming a part of our amazing Staff Team, be sure to continue to play and enhance your experience with our community, as well as polishing up your Staff Application. If you wish to apply again, feel free to reapply in 3 weeks.

Good luck!

-Application Denied-

Status
Not open for further replies.