Sandur's New Years Staff Application For Direwolf 20

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandur

Mercury
Mercury
Iris
Toaster
Sandur
Sandur
nemesis
Nov 22, 2017
*Introduction.
Tell us about yourself: Well I enjoy making new friends, exploring, Socializing. Love animals especially cats, Joke around alot sometimes can overdo it which can be improved. Can be fun to hang around with and chat about stuff.

*Basic Information.
In-game name: Sandur
Discord name (e.g. JohnSmith#1234): Doctor#2500/Sandur#2500 (Sandur is the nickname in the discord server)
Timezone: GMT+1
Current Rank: Toaster (couple hours from Legend) | Donator Rank: Nemesis/Poseidon
Hours on the Server: 744
Have you ever been banned on any community or server? If so, why?: Yes years ago for stupid childish reasons as i was a child back when i did get banned which was on a Vanilla Server.
Previous Usernames: Kermitski/S6K
What servers have you played on our network?: Revelation, Beyond, Direwolf 20, Sky Factory 3.

Past Staffing Information.
*Have you ever been a staff member of any other online gaming community? yes
If so, please fill out the following fields.
*Organization name:
ToastyNetworks
*Your rank: Trial-Moderator then Moderator
Time as a staff member: 2-4 Months, inbetween there
*Your responsibilities: Making sure people followed all rules and made sure to help out people who needed help.
Is the organization still running?: Yes
*Reason for leaving (If applicable): I left/was fired due to inactivity, reason was my Pc's graphics card suddenly didnt let me run any modpacks but it is fixed now and running decently.

*Situational responses - Remember the rules everyone adheres to and the punishments for such rules being broken.
If someones house/land was griefed, how would you deal with the situation?
I would first check with certain Moderation plugins who the griefer was then i would Rollback the grief if needed, then i would talk to the griefer about the situation. Give them a warning or ban them for a certain time.
What procedures would you take if you believe someone is hacking? i would first be 100% sure the people was hacking then i would report it to a higher member of staff and talk about what they would like me to do with the situation. If said staff member was not available, i would then instead give the person a couple days ban.
How would you deal with someone abusing in-game chat? I would give them a verbal warning, if said member was not listening to my command i would give them a physical warning and if the person still was abusing in-game chat i would mute them for an hour.
If someone asks for items from yourself, how would you reply? I would tell them i could to an exchange for fair in-game currency. This is for Self earned items and not creative items, IF it is creative items being asked for i would immediately have said no and that it would break the rules and a possible demotion for myself.

*Free form responses.
How did you first find out about the ToastyNetworks? I was looking through Modpack servers until i found a community and servers i liked the most and ended up finding Toasty which i have been very happy with so far.
What do you believe your greatest strength is? My greatest strength would be following rules and being a social person in-game and/or on discord. Solving conflictions between people who is starting something that isnt needed in-game chat for others to see.
What is one thing you believe you could improve upon? The way i talk to certain people at times, i know we've been back and forth with things in the past which is something i would greatly like to improve about myself.
What do you believe you can bring to the staffing team here at ToastyNetworks? More active staff in-game for fastest possible help for people who needs it.

PrincessStrawb

Community Manager
Community Manager
Administration
King
Content Creator
PrincessStrawb
PrincessStrawb
poseidon
Apr 26, 2016
Hi Sandur,

We thank you for taking a deep interest in becoming a Staff Member here at ToastyNetworks. However, we do feel that your application and in-game experience is not up to our current standards, and therefore we must decline your application at this point. Feel free to message me on Discord or on the forums if you require any further information as to why this application was denied.

If you are still interested in becoming a part of our amazing Staff Team, be sure to continue to play and enhance your experience with our community, as well as polishing up your Staff Application. If you wish to apply again, feel free to reapply in 3 weeks.

Good luck!

-Application Denied-

Status
Not open for further replies.