Sky Factory 4 issues (multiple)

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

Arothe

Staff
Arothe
Arothe
nemesis
May 1, 2018
Hello. Thru my playthrough, I have found many bugs (and probably will find more). I will post them here..
As my time is limited, I will slowly edit this thread and add more posts into it, so please, don't lock it ^^.

General information regarding all reports:
Your In-game name:
Arothe
Where: Gameplay on the server
Which Server did this happen on: Sky Factory 4
Timezone: GMT +2
Date format: MM/DD/YY

Individual bug reports:

Bug type: UI
Time/Date: -
What were you trying to do: Casually going thru chests
What happened: Whenever a table from tinkers construct is opened, other players opened inventories/chat are closed (on the same island probably serverwide)
Can this be repeated: Yes.
Additional Information: If you want to test this bug, give me a word. Also, using slab versions of these things seems to fix this issue.

Bug type: Advancements - Requested by @Jijuihin
What were you trying to do: Finishing game
Advancements that can't be completed:
- It's over 20 -> I am doing 40 damage with my sword and still did not complete this one
- Weirdly Mesmerizing -> Item can't be crafted, but by attempting it your quest is completed.
- Storage Wars, Edible Arrangements (?) -> might work the same way as Weirdly Mesmerizing - Inventory upgrade works, crafting does not
- Baby got backpack, I like big box and I cannot lie -> Crafting station for making these is banned

Bug type: Teleportation
What were you trying to do: Cross-dimensional teleportation
What happened: Many have spoken about it. Many died (many times) cos of this bug. Yet still, we (I mean... the non-flying players) are dying to void whenever we teleport.
Can this be repeated: Teleport to a dimension, travel some distance and attempt to teleport back. If you are lucky, your teleport gets blocked with "island is private" message. If not, let the void just eat you.
Additional Information: Every type of teleportation (Teleporter, /home, /ishome, /isteleport, /spawn, /tpa) teleports you to the exactly same coordinates you are standing on in that dimension.

Bug type: Plugin
What were you trying to do: Fulfill the chat reaction
What happened: Server does not accept chat reaction, if the word is written using /sw [word] or /l [word]
Can this be repeated: Good luck getting a chat reaction with no one answering
Additional Information: Here is a screenshot http://prntscr.com/o9ugra

Bug type: Plugin
What were you trying to do: /QS stock issues
What happened: I doubt I am the only one to live with that. As I am selling more and more stuff on SF4, this bug is more and more annoying than anything else. Non stackable items: If you dont click the chest with the item in your hand (that means restocking one by one), it is not added to the stock. Hoppers/ME does not work for refilling those. Stackable items: Only full stacks count (most of the time). Luckily, these can be restocked using hoppers and ME, but if your chest has exactly 63 items, your stock says 0.
Can this be repeated: /ishome Arothe -> follow the transporters -> two floors up (elevator is above the reactor), see for yourself.
Additional Information: Dont venture into the bottom-most floor... it hurts.

Last edited:

iim_wolf

Staff
iim_wolf
iim_wolf
hypnos
Aug 5, 2018
Italy
Hi,
this isn't a bug, the crafting tables have this system to fix a dupe-bug (from what I remember Kai said that), so there aren't ways to unlock that thing.

Arothe

Staff
Arothe
Arothe
nemesis
May 1, 2018
Hi,
this isn't a bug, the crafting tables have this system to fix a dupe-bug (from what I remember Kai said that), so there aren't ways to unlock that thing.
Ouch.
Can we at least get a message saying one should craft these into the slab forms, as those are fine and don't annoy half of the server by constant inventory and chat closing?

iim_wolf

Staff
iim_wolf
iim_wolf
hypnos
Aug 5, 2018
Italy
You can be at least 10 blocks away from the other crafting table, this should fix that