Help Space is always broken on CON

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

JerothG

Requiem
Requiem
Legend
Mar 10, 2018
Can we get space fixed on CON? it's kind of a big deal to the mod pack, yet all of the time there are config issues or bad blocks that prevent going to space...

Any chance we can get this looked at? The consensus in chat generally is that most ppl are giving up on going to space, that's not a great place to be for this mod pack.

Thoughts?

KaiNoMood

Developer
Developer
Administration
KaiNoMood
KaiNoMood
poseidon
Apr 22, 2017
Currently, all the solutions I got for the problem have failed. It's a quite hard issue to fix, apparently.

JerothG

Requiem
Requiem
Legend
Mar 10, 2018
Hi Kai,
I can confirm that the issues seems to be on Toasty network as I have tried another and it works. Hope you are able to find a fix for it.

Cheers

JerothG

Requiem
Requiem
Legend
Mar 10, 2018
So now that StoneBlock is released, can we get some love on CON? Space is an integral part of the pack, not being able to go to space is a huge problem.

Jijuihin

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Staff
Requiem
Oculus
Iris
King
Jijuihin
Jijuihin
poseidon
Jan 8, 2017
Have you tried this already?
https://toastynetworks.net/forum/threads/continuum-space-fix.7545/

But seeing as we don't have access to the back end of other networks that it works on, we can't easily see what the issue is. Kai has already tried several things to attempt fixing this. Though I'm curious, does the other server use the same version of Con? Even if the version is exactly the same, there will be a lot of different plugins to potentially cause the issues.

JerothG

Requiem
Requiem
Legend
Mar 10, 2018
HI Jijuhin,
Yes tried the config fix for sure. Im told by Argus and other players that its corrupt chunks in space that cause the server to crash when someone loads into space DIM. I know the other place is same version, but as you say I can't comment on the other plugins.

I know you guys are busy, but hope it can get fixed as it really is a core piece of the modpack progression.

Jan 15, 2019
I have a suggestion for either a shop or place emc values on things we can only get from space. I know some of us already have energy condensers so we could supply people if we had emc values. This wouldn't fix the fact we need to go to a specific coordinance with our space stations but if you figure out a workaround on that it would be great as most of us are stopped due to it. just a short term fix but it might help for now.

KaiNoMood

Developer
Developer
Administration
KaiNoMood
KaiNoMood
poseidon
Apr 22, 2017
HI Jijuhin,
Yes tried the config fix for sure. Im told by Argus and other players that its corrupt chunks in space that cause the server to crash when someone loads into space DIM. I know the other place is same version, but as you say I can't comment on the other plugins.

I know you guys are busy, but hope it can get fixed as it really is a core piece of the modpack progression.
Argus is wrong because the world has been totally reset. As I said, all the server side things we tried did not work.