Space

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.
Apr 22, 2018
Does not work again? I tried to teleport to my spacestation using teleporter from RFtools, but I crashed and now I crash every time I try to join. Reposition does not help and editing settings in configs does not help too

Last edited:

Bozard

Jan 15, 2019
Dodgeville, Wisconsin
Hey RevivedFromHell. I asked the staff to move you to spawn to help fix this issue, I am guessing that did not work. Have you tried to log in to the hub using the toasty launcher then using the option to send your self to a different spot on the server? I do know one fix that will work, but you will not like it. You can have staff reset your player data. We all warned you in the game that space was bugged and you did not listen. In fact you going to space kicked every single person on the server over and over every time you logged in. I am sorry for the trouble you are having. I do know that if you post a support ticket for staff, they will help you. The staff on this network are amazing and also very fast to help.

Apr 22, 2018
Hey RevivedFromHell. I asked the staff to move you to spawn to help fix this issue, I am guessing that did not work. Have you tried to log in to the hub using the toasty launcher then using the option to send your self to a different spot on the server? I do know one fix that will work, but you will not like it. You can have staff reset your player data. We all warned you in the game that space was bugged and you did not listen. In fact you going to space kicked every single person on the server over and over every time you logged in. I am sorry for the trouble you are having. I do know that if you post a support ticket for staff, they will help you. The staff on this network are amazing and also very fast to help.
The problem is solved, thanks