Staff App

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

Grydor

Iris
Iris
King
Grydor
Grydor
hecate
Nov 3, 2017
*Introduction.
Tell us about yourself: I am Grydor, I have played on toasty for little over a year now and I love the network I live in the US in St.Louis I was born deaf in both ears however being deaf doesn't stop me from having fun on the Computer as I love to play games like, Modded Minecraft, Overwatch, No man's sky and lots more. When I first joined Toasty I was a HUGE brat and would just go crazy if a Staff did something I would always complain and this was mainly due to how the Staff treated me on the last sever I played on Called Mook it shut down tho. but the staff there just Hated me and muted and warned me for no good reason so when I moved to Toasty I brought that hate over. Now I see that the Toasty Community staff is awesome and I would love to be part of it to Help players.

*Basic Information.
In-game name: Grydor
Discord name (e.g. JohnSmith#1234):
Grydor#2174
Timezone:
CST
Current Rank:
King/Queen
Hours on the Server:
52days, 11 hours and 15 min
Have you ever been banned on any community or server? If so, why?:
Yes, The first time I was banned was for "Player Disrespect" and the 2nd Time was for "Staff Disrespect" however that ban was changed to 24 hour mute by Strawb
Previous Usernames:
N/A
What servers have you played on our network?:
IE, Rev, SF3, Reg, SB2, (a bit of) DW

Past Staffing Information.

*Have you ever been a staff member of any other online gaming community? No
If so, please fill out the following fields.
*Organization name:
*Your rank:
Time as a staff member:
*Your responsibilities:
Is the organization still running?:
*Reason for leaving (If applicable):

*Situational responses - Remember the rules everyone adheres to and the punishments for such rules being broken.

If someones house/land was griefed, how would you deal with the situation? : If someones base/land was griefed I would first check to see if the land was claimed if so I would find out who did it, Once I know who did it I would hand out the punishment in most cases a ban.

What procedures would you take if you believe someone is hacking?:
If someone was hacking I would first get proof of them hacking then I will deal with them, I would warn them or maybe even kick that play player if it is really bad I would ban.

How would you deal with someone abusing in-game chat?
I would first give them a Verbal warning, If they keep doing it I would give them 1 more verbal warning if they don't stop I would mute them for 5 min.

If someone asks for items from yourself, how would you reply?
I will see if I have that Item from getting on survival, If they ask me to spawn in an Item I would tell them that Staff cant spawn in items for players.

*Free form responses.
How did you first find out about the ToastyNetworks? I was with a team of people and we found Toasty Networks (I am the last person of that team to stay on Toasty)

What do you believe your greatest strength is?
I can Deal with something that needs to be done

What is one thing you believe you could improve upon?
I could improve on waiting for stuff without asking a lot.

What do you believe you can bring to the staffing team here at ToastyNetworks?
What does the staff team even need at this point they already are great, Hardworking and Very nice, The question should be "What can I bring to the players of Toasty", I can bring my support for players and try to help them in any way,