Staff Application - HuckinB

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.
*Introduction.
My names Brandon, I'm a 17 year old Discord Bot Developer, Gamer and PokemonGO player

*Basic Information.
In-game name: HuckinB
Discord name (e.g. JohnSmith#1234): HuckinB#8226
Timezone: UTC/GMT
Current Rank: Mythical
Hours on the Server: 397
Have you ever been banned on any community or server? If so, why?:
No
Previous Usernames: N/A
What servers have you played on our network?: IE, SF3, SB, SF4

Past Staffing Information.
*Have you ever been a staff member of any other online gaming community?
If so, please fill out the following fields.
*Organization name
: Toasty Networks
*Your rank: Trial Mod
Time as a staff member: 2/3 Weeks
*Your responsibilities: Administer the Servers, help those who made tickets / reports
Is the organization still running?: Yes
*Reason for leaving (If applicable):

*Situational responses - Remember the rules everyone adheres to and the punishments for such rules being broken.
If someones house/land was griefed, how would you deal with the situation? Check to see if the location was claimed, if yes use krollback/prism to see who the culprit is, then give relevant punishment via the handbook.
What procedures would you take if you believe someone is hacking? Gather enough evidence to prove guilty then give relevant punishment, or seek higher staffs opinion.
How would you deal with someone abusing in-game chat? Give them a verbal warning to stop, if the user repeats, tempmute them from all chats.
If someone asks for items from yourself, how would you reply? If I personally have gained them myself I can help, however I will tell them that we are not able to give out items for free or be paid. But I can give them advice on how to achieve said item.

*Free form responses.
How did you first find out about the ToastyNetworks? Been on the server Before
What do you believe your greatest strength is? Independence and Understanding others.
What is one thing you believe you could improve upon? Teamwork (This is easily something I can improve)
What do you believe you can bring to the staffing team here at ToastyNetworks?
I understand that when I was previously a Trial-Mod I was not promoted to Moderator due to my actions and the way I dealt with situations. However, I have learnt from my mistakes and ask for a second chance to prove I am worth the role. I love this server and what you do for the community and I would like to be part of that again.