Staff Application/ IE: NA/ Coming out of Retirement

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxtails3358

Retired
Oct 6, 2017
Kentucky
*Introduction.
Tell us about yourself:

*Basic Information.
In-game name: Foxtails3358
Discord name (e.g. JohnSmith#1234): Foxtails3358
Timezone: EST
Current Rank: Mercury
Hours on the Server: 659 Hours played
Have you ever been banned on any community or server? If so, why?: None
Previous Usernames: None
What servers have you played on our network?: I played IE for over a year and which time I was a mod till 6 months ago.

Past Staffing Information.
*Have you ever been a staff member of any other online gaming community?
If so, please fill out the following fields.
*Organization name
: Moosevally & Toastynetworks
*Your rank: Mod
Time as a staff member: Both over a year
*Your responsibilities: Managing the Community
Is the organization still running?: No/Yes
*Reason for leaving (If applicable): Server closed/ Work got in the way of gaming.

*Situational responses - Remember the rules everyone adheres to and the punishments for such rules being broken.
If someones house/land was griefed, how would you deal with the situation? Check to see if it's Claimed by party, Prism to see the damages, Punish the accuser, Help Party regain what they had lost from the Accusers ME/Self.
What procedures would you take if you believe someone is hacking? Watch the person for a few using /inv to confirm that they are hacking/ Punish the Accuser according.
How would you deal with someone abusing in-game chat? 3 warnings verbal, 1 official
If someone asks for items from yourself, how would you reply? I'm sorry I cant spawn Items in but I can help farm some for you.

*Free form responses.
How did you first find out about the ToastyNetworks? Been playing on the server a very long time
What do you believe your greatest strength is? very approachable , Knowledge of Magic mods in the Mod pack.
What is one thing you believe you could improve upon? Knowledge of tech mods.
What do you believe you can bring to the staffing team here at ToastyNetworks?
Teamwork.

Last edited:

PrincessStrawb

Community Manager
Community Manager
Administration
King
Content Creator
PrincessStrawb
PrincessStrawb
nemesis
Apr 26, 2016
Hi Foxtails3358

We thank you for taking a deep interest in becoming a Staff Member here at ToastyNetworks. However, we do feel that your application and in-game experience is not up to our current standards, and therefore we must decline your application at this point. Feel free to message me on Discord or on the forums if you require any further information as to why this application was denied.

If you are still interested in becoming a part of our amazing Staff Team, be sure to continue to play and enhance your experience with our community, as well as polishing up your Staff Application. If you wish to apply again, feel free to reapply in 3 weeks.

Good luck!

-Application Denied-

Status
Not open for further replies.