Staff Application - iim_wolf

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

iim_wolf

Aug 5, 2018
Introduction.
Tell us about yourself:
Hi, i’m an italian gamer that like play videogames.
I've been playing minecraft for 7 years and I know most of mods because I like play modded.
I have a lot of friends and I like animals, cats, dogs…etc.

Basic Information.
In-game name: iim_wolf
Discord name (e.g. JohnSmith#1234): iim_wolf#6308
Timezone: CET
Current Rank: Mythical
Hours on the Server: 436
Have you ever been banned on any community or server? If so, why?: Never banned from any community.
Previous Usernames: Wolf_White92
What servers have you played on our network?: REV, SF3, CON, SA, SB,

Past Staffing Information.
Have you ever been a staff member of any other online gaming community? Yes.
If so, please fill out the following fields.
Organization name
: PigParty / TitanNetwork /TheLegendCraft
Your rank: Pluginner / Pluginner / Helper -> Moderator
Time as a staff member: 2 Months / 6 Months / 2 Months
Your responsibilities: Setup plugins to create a server from zero. / Setup plugins and moderate chat. / Hack control and chat moderation
Is the organization still running?: Yes. / Server closed to the public, but just open for the staff. / Server closed for copyright (they copied another server called LegendCraft but with insert The at the start)
Reason for leaving (If applicable): Incompetent staffers. / Owner requires much time online that i can’t afford and Incompetent staffers: Helpers, Moderators and Admins. / Server Closed.

Situational responses - Remember the rules everyone adheres to and the punishments for such rules being broken.
If someones house/land was griefed, how would you deal with the situation?
If someone grief an unclaimed house, it’s total legit because the player who have the base needs to claim it, and if someone grief an claimed base i give to him a temporany ban for griefing and i will tell a superior staffer to rollback the griefed zone.

What procedures would you take if you believe someone is hacking?
Check him and see if do some suspected actions, and tell to other staffers if he agree with me, and then if I have permissions, ban him temporany or tell superior staff to ban him.

How would you deal with someone abusing in-game chat?
First I warn he to stop, Second time same, and the third time I will mute him temporaly.

If someone asks for items from yourself, how would you reply?
First I warn he to stop, Second time same, and the third time I will mute him temporaly.

Free form responses.
How did you first find out about the ToastyNetworks?
I found ToastyNetwork by searching a modded minecraft server from a site, and I saw toasty is the most beautiful from others.

What do you believe your greatest strength is?
I believe my greatest strength is the patience because someone needs help I can help him for hours if he can’t resolve the problem quickly

What is one thing you believe you could improve upon?
I can improve English to speak much better.

What do you believe you can bring to the staffing team here at ToastyNetworks?
I think i can bring to the staffing team the fun with play with me, and I can bring other help to resolve tickets for make staffers more free to play with other people.

Last edited: