Staff Application - [sirolf01]

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

Floris

Jul 25, 2018
*Introduction.
Tell us about yourself:
My name is Floris, i am 17 years old and live in the Netherlands.
I do a technical based education (Mechatronic)
Most of my freetime i fill with gaming, Minecraft is one of the games i always come back to
And modded is and will always be my goto game because of its wide spread of features and things todo

*Basic Information.
In-game name: sirolf01
Discord name: Floris#2395
Timezone: UTC +2
Current Rank: Mercury
Hours on the Server: 8 days 7 hours playtime About 190 Hours
Have you ever been banned on any community or server? If so, why?:
Previous Usernames: never changed
What servers have you played on our network?:

Stoneblock 2 Mostly because i enjoy it the most
Never really started on different packs

Past Staffing Information.
*Have you ever been a staff member of any other online gaming community?
If so, please fill out the following fields.
*Organization name
:
*Your rank:
Time as a staff member:
*Your responsibilities:
Is the organization still running?:
*Reason for leaving (If applicable):

-I have had past staff experience in other games and dead servers
I am experienced with the commands used in minecraft and how much of a challenge it is to be a staff member
But, sadly enough i don't have any experience on networks like Toasty (It would be an honor)

*Situational responses - Remember the rules everyone adheres to and the punishments for such rules being broken.
If someones house/land was griefed, how would you deal with the situation?
- If someone was being griefed i would make sure everyone involved in the griefing gets the punishment they deserve and refund the owner of the griefed house
What procedures would you take if you believe someone is hacking?
-If someone was hacking i would first make sure i have 100% proof of hacks and not any sort of internet issues to prefent a false ban/warn (Depends on the hack i guess)
How would you deal with someone abusing in-game chat?
-I would first politily ask for him/her to stop and if they don't stop they leave me no choise but to give them a punishment in the hope that he/she stops
If someone asks for items from yourself, how would you reply?
-If someone asks for items from my that i got from working and playing the pack then i sometimes give people items - But if the question means cheated items
Then i would not give any items in a normal situation (if the items are ment as a refund and there is proof of the person having those items i would give them if my rank allows it)

*Free form responses.
How did you first find out about the ToastyNetworks?
-I found toasty when i was googling for a Good and FPS / TPS friendly server to play on
What do you believe your greatest strength is?
-I believe my greatest strength that can be used as a staff member would be my ability to stay calm and fair when dealing with issues
What is one thing you believe you could improve upon?
-I believe i can always improve on the things needed to be a good staff member, i think everyone can learn no matter their experience
What do you believe you can bring to the staffing team here at ToastyNetworks?

-I believe i can be of great service to the staff team in helping deal with all different sorts of issues.
I have been playing minecraft modded for a long while and i know allot of fixes for Bugs / Glitches that can be encountered in a modpack
I am honest and hopefully i can make a change and stop any rulebreaking from happening
I have a decent computer that can run all packs Toasty has to offer so i can help in all different packs if i am more needed there
Also what might be helpfull is a history with hosting and creating small packs, this can be used for when bugs come up when players want to play a pack and get errors