Staff Application - SolluxDivide

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SolluxDivide

Vulcan
Vulcan
Iris
King
Apr 9, 2018
*Introduction.
Tell us about yourself: I love computers, I work in a call-center but also do I.T Contracts on the side, I have been with Toasty since DeVco and was on DeVco for a long time prior.. I was staff a few times and really enjoyed it and feel like my schedule alots for it once again and would love to help & play with other users :)

*Basic Information.
In-game name: SolluxDivide
Discord name (e.g. JohnSmith#1234):SolluxDivide#5467
Timezone: PST
Current Rank: Leviathan
Hours on the Server: 564Hrs on one account (IzukuMidoriya710) and 1561Hrs on my main (SolluxDivide)
Have you ever been banned on any community or server? If so, why?: Nope
Previous Usernames: IzukuMidoriya710/Sp1teful/DivideBy0/1726379897/SolluxDivide
What servers have you played on our network?: Most all of them.

Past Staffing Information.
*Have you ever been a staff member of any other online gaming community?
If so, please fill out the following fields.
*Organization name: D
eVco
*Your rank: Admin
Time as a staff member: I am not sure.
*Your responsibilities: keeping the peace, fixing the occasional issue or escalating it through proper channels, assisting players.
Is the organization still running?: ... No!
*Reason for leaving (If applicable):

*Situational responses - Remember the rules everyone adheres to and the punishments for such rules being broken.
If someones house/land was griefed, how would you deal with the situation? determine who made the actions to the area, are they trusted, was the area claimed? proceed accordingly.
What procedures would you take if you believe someone is hacking? monitor and determine if they are, is it being done on HUB/V or is it on Modded?, what are they exploiting/using? prove and proceed accordingly based on rules.
How would you deal with someone abusing in-game chat? I know there is a set sequence on most all servers, Generally something like Verbal Warning, Warning Warning, Mute 10m? in that order?
If someone asks for items from yourself, how would you reply? depends on if they are something I personally have available, I would never use commands or staff privilege to give items to a player or myself, but if I gained it legit, I would consider trading/selling.

*Free form responses.
How did you first find out about the ToastyNetworks? DeVco.
What do you believe your greatest strength is? Headlong energy.
What is one thing you believe you could improve upon? Relaxing once and a while.
What do you believe you can bring to the staffing team here at ToastyNetworks?
A level headed, helpful staff member with decent on-time and a good play history :)

Argusev

Systems Manager
Systems Manager
Administration
Staff
Nyx
Argusev
Argusev
poseidon
Feb 22, 2017
New Jersey, USA
Hi SolluxDivide,

We thank you for taking a deep interest in becoming a Staff Member here at ToastyNetworks. However, we do feel that your application and in-game experience is not up to our current standards, and therefore we must decline your application at this point. Feel free to message me on Discord or on the forums if you require any further information as to why this application was denied.

If you are still interested in becoming a part of our amazing Staff Team, be sure to continue to play and enhance your experience with our community, as well as polishing up your Staff Application. If you wish to apply again, feel free to reapply in 3 weeks.

Good luck!

-Application Denied-

Status
Not open for further replies.