Staff Application - Twixi9

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twixi9

Koning_47
Koning_47
hecate
Nov 7, 2018
Hey, i am Twixi9. my real name is Bram. I live in a small town in the netherlands. I like to help players (especially newer players) because when i first started modded minecraft i had a really nice teammate who helped me with everything. I play on Infinity evolved.

In-game name: Twixi9
Discord name; Koning_47#4452
13 (i know i am underage but most people say im quite mature)
Timezone:
CET + 2 hours when it is summertime
Current Rank:
Toaster / Hectate
Hours on the Server:
22 days, 14 hours
Have you ever been banned on any community or server? If so, why?:
I once got banned on a dutch Factions server because i used a cannon that wasn't allowed
Previous Usernames:
I have no previous user names
What servers have you played on our network?:
I tried out multiple servers, but the server i am playing the most on is Infinity evolved, NA. I tried dw20, and rev and reg

Have you ever been a staff member of any other online gaming community?
If so, please fill out the following fields.
Organization name
: Customworld
Your rank: Admin, later promoted to co-owner
Time as a staff member: 7 Months
Your responsibilities: I had everything to do with the bans, and plugins
Is the organization still running?: Sadly no, a hacker hacked the console of the server. and shut it down and he changed the password the host omgserv was no help getting it back.
Reason for leaving (If applicable): The server shut down.

If someones house/land was griefed, how would you deal with the situation? I would try to get both players (the owner of the land and the griefer) to talk with eachother. And rollback the griefed land. Depending on how bad the grief was i would warn the griefer.
What procedures would you take if you believe someone is hacking? I would investigate the player and get as much proof as possible. Then talk to other mods how they would handle the situation.
How would you deal with someone abusing in-game chat? Ask them to watch the language if they dont stop. I will warn them. If they still dont stop i will temp-mute them.
If someone asks for items from yourself, how would you reply? I usally give away most items if people want them. depending on how hard the item is to get i might ask something in return.

How did you first find out about the ToastyNetworks? I played on devcoFTB (the server that merged with toasty) After the merge i took a break for a bit.
What do you believe your greatest strength is? My greatest strenght, My maturity for my age.
What is one thing you believe you could improve upon?
I could improve on my patience.
What do you believe you can bring to the staffing team here at ToastyNetworks?
I think im a good moderator because the TPS is quite low on IE. and i like to solve the issuses that are on /dap. And i have some creative Solutions for things.

I would like to note that i have Dyslexia, so i sometimes make weird typo's

PrincessStrawb

Community Manager
Community Manager
Administration
King
Content Creator
PrincessStrawb
PrincessStrawb
poseidon
Apr 26, 2016
Hi Twixi9,

We thank you for taking a deep interest in becoming a Staff Member here at ToastyNetworks. However, we do feel that your application and in-game experience is not up to our current standards, and therefore we must decline your application at this point. Feel free to message me on Discord or on the forums if you require any further information as to why this application was denied.

If you are still interested in becoming a part of our amazing Staff Team, be sure to continue to play and enhance your experience with our community, as well as polishing up your Staff Application. If you wish to apply again, feel free to reapply in 3 weeks.

Good luck!

-Application Denied-

Status
Not open for further replies.