Staff application - VL4

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.
*Introduction.
Tell us about yourself: Hello my name is VL4 (Daniël) im 15 years old l live in The Netherlands

*Basic Information.
In-game name:VL4
Discord name: VL4#8818
Timezone: CEST
Current Rank: none bought but Veteran with the playtime ranks
Hours on the Server: 150+ hours
Have you ever been banned on any community or server? If so, why?: Yes Hypixel Blacklisted Mods Auto sneak -.-
Previous Usernames:
0Nb,MrBekker,TryToStealMyName,Muttonx,MLGpaws,TeleEmeraldYT,TeleEmerald,TeleOrange,xXCuteYogurtXx,DogePower,Joep_Is_Een_Kast,Meneer_Ad,Moop33,
SpaceWonder03 https://nl.namemc.com/profile/VL4.1
What servers have you played on our network?:TL,SA and SF3-NA1

Past Staffing Information.
I have not been Staff on any server before

*Situational responses - Remember the rules everyone adheres to and the punishments for such rules being broken.
If someones house/land was griefed, how would you deal with the situation? Tell him everything will be ok and get someone to roll it back for him/her if it was really griefed by someone else he doesn’t personally know
What procedures would you take if you believe someone is hacking? watch him in /v and record him untill i have the evidence i need to ban him/her
How would you deal with someone abusing in-game chat? tell him to stop if/when he continues i will mute him/her
If someone asks for items from yourself, how would you reply? if i got the items legit and i had plenty i would him/her some if the person wants me to cheat it in i will tell him/her to stop begging for items that i won't give

*Free form responses.
How did you first find out about the ToastyNetworks? i was looking online for tekkit legend servers with players online and found ToastyNetworks
What do you believe your greatest strength is? Helping others with their problems
What is one thing you believe you could improve upon? Reading the chat better example someone said i dont know how this void miner works and i explained how vein miner works
What do you believe you can bring to the staffing team here at ToastyNetworks? Kindness

Last edited: