Staff Application

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImStyles

Mercury
Mercury
Veteran
ImStyles
ImStyles
Jun 15, 2018
*Introduction.
Hiya there, I'm Styles and I'm just an average joe, Love coffee & automating anything I possibly can on Minecraft. Among other things I play any sort of game my computer can run #potato amiright? I'd say I have a good sense of humor and an eagerness to learn.

*Basic Information.
In-game name: ImStyles
Discord name: Styles#0417
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time.
Current Rank: Poseidon/Mythical
Hours on the Server: 15 Days & 10 Hours
Have you ever been banned on any community or server? If so, why?: No I have not.
Previous Usernames: iTruey,Q_Pid & for the last few years ImStyles
What servers have you played on our network?: I have played just about everything under the sun ranging from: Direwolf20, Sky Adventures, Sky Factory 3, Revelation, Stoneblock 2,

Basically everything aside from V8,Po3(cant run it) and TL

Past Staffing Information.
*Have you ever been a staff member of any other online gaming community?
If so, please fill out the following fields. Yes I have.
*Organization name
: The Server was called Tronopolis, I was previously a Moderator here on ToastyNetworks as well.
*Your rank: I was a Moderator+ on Tronopolis and a Moderator here on Toasty.
Time as a staff member: I was staff there for a little over a year and roughly 6 months on Toasty.
*Your responsibilities: Moderating Chat, Refunding players due to glitches, and helping the players with general questions
Website: The Tronopolis website does not exist anymore however the ToastyNetworks website is still up and running in good health.
Is the organization still running?: Unfortunately the Orginization is not still running. It ran low on income and was absorbed by DevCo and we know how that story played out ;)
*Reason for leaving (If applicable): I left because the server was closing its doors and I had very little time for playing anymore. My biggest reason for leaving Toasty was due to an extreme lack of motivation to do anything as I was in a very depressed state.

*Situational responses - Remember the rules everyone adheres to and the punishments for such rules being broken.
If someones house/land was griefed, how would you deal with the situation? Well I would first follow up with some questions for both of the players whether those questions be directed to themselves or confer with other staff members to find out previous behavior. I would look up the history of the blocks in the area to figure out how it was bypassed & then I was punish the player (if guilty) according to the ToastyNetworks protocols.
What procedures would you take if you believe someone is hacking? I would spy on the hacker for a while and check his inventory/inventories in his base to find out if my belief is legitimate, If I were confident that the player was cheating I would take my information to a higher staff & then punish them according to ToastyNetworks protocol.
How would you deal with someone abusing in-game chat? I would give the player a verbal warning letting them know if they continue abusing the in-game chat then consequences will be employed. Such as a Temporary Mute if it were to continue.
If someone asks for items from yourself, how would you reply? If someone were to ask me for items I would by all means give them items from stuff I have accumulated through my own gameplay. However pulling items out of creative for people is definitely a No-Go unless I am refunding a player lost items.

*Free form responses.
How did you first find out about the ToastyNetworks? I found out about ToastyNetworks almost 2 years ago when I was unhappy with the server I had been playing on and was looking for a new home, however when joining Toasty I had no Idea this would be my long-term server.
What do you believe your greatest strength is? I believe my greatest strength is most definitely my dedication. When I set out to do something there is no de-railing my train. I will find somehow & some way to get what I'm after.
What is one thing you believe you could improve upon? I could absolutely improve on my decisiveness. See when a problem arises I tend to Overthink/Overanalyze way too much resulting in a delayed decision.
What do you believe you can bring to the staffing team here at ToastyNetworks?
I believe if you add me to the ToastyNetworks staff team, you will not regret it. I am a very hard working person, I am Determined,Passionate,Patient and sometimes brutally honest. I believe I can bring quite a lot to the table for the Toasty Staff if allowed. If someone were to ask me a question and I did not know the answer I would tell them "I don't know" but rest assured I would do my best to find that answer they are looking for.

I sincerely want to thank you for reading my application and hopefully I may once again join the ToastyNetworks staff team.

Last edited:

PrincessStrawb

Community Manager
Community Manager
Administration
King
Content Creator
PrincessStrawb
PrincessStrawb
poseidon
Apr 26, 2016
Hi ImStyles,

We thank you for taking a deep interest in becoming a Staff Member here at ToastyNetworks. However, we do feel that your application and in-game experience is not up to our current standards, and therefore we must decline your application at this point. Feel free to message me on Discord or on the forums if you require any further information as to why this application was denied.

If you are still interested in becoming a part of our amazing Staff Team, be sure to continue to play and enhance your experience with our community, as well as polishing up your Staff Application. If you wish to apply again, feel free to reapply in 3 weeks.

Good luck!

-Application Denied-

Status
Not open for further replies.