Stoneblock 2 Staff Application - Phaseix

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

Phaseix

Regular
Regular
Phaseix
Phaseix
Jul 30, 2018
Introduction.
Tell us about yourself: Hello. I'm Phaseix, and I am your average gamer trying to keep their life together(and back into college)!

*Basic Information.
In-game name: Phaseix
Discord name (e.g. JohnSmith#1234): Phaseix#9463
Timezone: Central Standard Time
Current Rank:
Hours on the Server: 344 Hours
Have you ever been banned on any community or server? If so, why?: Nope.
Previous Usernames: I have always had the username "Phaseix".
What servers have you played on our network?: dw20, rev, sb2

Past Staffing Information.
*Have you ever been a staff member of any other online gaming community? Yes
If so, please fill out the following fields.
*Organization name
: 21st Ranger Regiment
*Your rank: Co-Founder
Time as a staff member: 4ish Years give or take
*Your responsibilities: Having fun and keeping people in check
Is the organization still running?: Yes
*Reason for leaving (If applicable): The game, Arma 3, and the whole "army" role-playing got old for me. I love the people I made it with and played with, but I just couldn't have fun with it anymore. Really bums me out every time I think about it honestly.

*Situational responses - Remember the rules everyone adheres to and the punishments for such rules being broken.
If someones house/land was griefed, how would you deal with the situation? I would replace what was griefed if the area was claimed by the victim when it was griefed.
What procedures would you take if you believe someone is hacking? I would spy on them to confirm that hacks were being used then punish the hacker accordingly.
How would you deal with someone abusing in-game chat? I would warm them about spam, and then punish them according to the rules if they did not stop.
If someone asks for items from yourself, how would you reply? Giving items out with creative is cheating and I will not support it. I will tell the individual this and give them a warning.

*Free form responses.
How did you first find out about the ToastyNetworks? It was either from a server browser or youtube channel, I don't remember specifically.
What do you believe your greatest strength is? I think I'm fairly creative.
What is one thing you believe you could improve upon? Being more social.
What do you believe you can bring to the staffing team here at ToastyNetworks? A second-opinion if needed and hopefully assistance to those that require it.

Last edited: